“A must when visiting the Clearwater area!”

Rumba Island Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Panama City Beach, Florida
“A must when visiting the Clearwater area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great atmosphere, friendly people, excellent food at fantastic prices! My family & I were on vacation and stopped here for dinner. It was by far our best experience! I would highly recommend coming here. The cranberry stuffing is incredible! The meals are generous with nice portions. Everything was SO yummy! Family friendly too! Nice early menu that doesn't end at 3:00 pm! I wish we had a Rumba Island in Panama City Beach, FL!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Melanie H

Florida
“Great early menu between 11:30am and 5:45pm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I love this place,resonable and food is very good.
There are so many choices from early menu.Not just lunch time ,you can have meal until 5:45pm.
I love Pasta with seafood.That was excellent.Seafood lafitte is very tasty,but small portion and I don't think it's big enough for adul,good for kids,I think.Crisly coconut prawns are delicious too.
I love corn muffins served for everyone.
Grouper sandwich was excellent too!
I would recommend this place for any occasion.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MFISF
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The food is simply excellent, the place wonderful, the service is marvelous, and the prices...you won't believe it. Is my first visit and I will be here very often. I recommend it!!!

Thank mimelendez@yahoo.com
Palm Harbor, Florida
“A very enjoyable place to dine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

This restaurant will do everything to please their customers. The staff do their jobs well and the food is delicious and reasonable, too. The decor is quite attractive and the outdoor bar is nice. We have good times at the Rumba's in Oldsmar! It's a fun restaurant. The last time we were there the server had everyone's meal exactly right and made sure we had everything we needed and we were a large party.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank lexadojo
Laurel Springs, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, service, music”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very nice reasonable pricing, out waitress was friendly, food great had outside music. Very nice time.

• Visited June 2014