“Great Business Trip”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Oldsmar
“Great Business Trip”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I thought this Hilton property was well managed and kept very clean. This hotel opened earlier this year and it was great and new! I'm traveling for business and I look at the room as an "away office" and they had everything I needed for me to conduct business while being comfortable. Some older Hilton properties don't have adequate or enough plug-ins for all the electronics we travel with nowadays, but they had it here. Food was good, it's the standard Hampton Inn breakfast medley, and the eating area was very clean. One note: since this is a new property, it wasn't listed on my older Garmin GPS (latest map version) but it was very accessible from either Google Maps or Apple Maps on my iPhone. I would definitely recommend this Hampton Inn for travelers (business or pleasure).

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
Thank you for your stellar review. We are honored to have you as our guest and delighted that you found our hotel well appointed to conduct your business needs. We take great pride in showcasing our new hotel and pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Hampton Inn and Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed 5 December 2013

i conduct business in and out of town frequently,and often have to put clients up in a nearby hotel, the Hampton inn oldsmar is a 1st class Facility and highly recommend it to anyone the staff is super courteous, the beds super comfortable and clean and the breakfast is like a 5 course meal i rate this hotel a perfect 10...

Room Tip: any room is perfect !!!!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your five star review. I am pleased to hear that the hotel provided all of the essentials to ensure a productive and comfortable stay. On behalf of the entire staff and management team, we look forward to hosting your next stay with us. Thank you for your business!
WESTBURY, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great location if you are in this area. Hotel strengths are cleanliness, extremely immaculate, which is most important. Hotel staff very professional and accommodating. Only complaint was tht I think EVERY room should have refridgerator and microwave. Mine didnt.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Thank you for your five star review! I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. Staff and management are considering the addition of fridges in all of the rooms as there is a high demand and we listen to what our guests needs are. For future, all of our suites have wet bars featuring a seperate sink, vanity, microwave and fridge. We also have mini fridges available upon request. Thank you for your feedback, we will see you next time.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Will be staying there again :) And I will make sure to request a room with a tub as opposed to a walk in shower. Nothing is better than taking a long bubble bath after flying in between delays all day :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your five star review! Staff and management are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Hampton Inn and Suites Tampa/Northwest Oldsmar. We look forward to your return! Thank you for your business.
Rockledge, United States
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff was excellent. The front desk clerk was not only attentive to my needs, but went out of the way to make my children happy. Great place to stay and you should be come a points member.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you for your review and kind words on your experience here at Hampton Inn and Suites. I am glad that you found the staff to be accommodating to you and your children. I hope that should your travels return you to the area you will once again select the Hampton Inn and Suites Tampa/Northwest Oldsmar.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Travel ball team and sadly this is my boys last tournament to the area and graduate in 2014. Kudos to Hilton's of oldsmar either hotel haws never disappointed my team or I. Last minute I had to add rooms as another team registered late. As always no problem mr. Cascroba, let me shift around a few things and we will make it work. That customer service will never go unrecognized. Thank you staff and management for providing safe, clean, and friendly environment at all times for my and my boys. We will miss you guys

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you once again for your review! It has been a pleasure working with you and the hotels will definitely miss you and the boys. I would like to express my sincere thanks to have had the opportunity to work with you and can't express enough my gratitude for your loyalty. Thank you again for your review and business!
Decatur, Illinois
Reviewed 9 November 2013

beautiful hotel with comfortable rooms/beds. staff very helpful and nice. group accommodations were handled well except that we had a meeting room we had to ask to get into every time. since it was never open, no one used it. would like to have a fridge in room since i traveled 1200 miles. if in the area again, i would use this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure hosting your entire group for the week. I am terribly sorry for any confusion with access to the conference room. I have addressed this with the staff to prevent any future occurances. I hope I have the opportunity to host your group again next year. Thank you for your business!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldsmar
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar? Share your experiences!