Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
US$123
US$105
Courtyard
US$106
Mar Bay Motel & Suites(Safety Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$214
RodewayInn
US$72
US$69
US$60
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitefire pitgreat hotelkitchen ladya pet friendly hotelroom was immaculately cleanterrible bedsnumerous dining optionsevery morningparking lotstaff was very friendlyrooms are quietkitchen areamain roadmarriott standardshome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

This hotel is ok for an overnight stay, but definitely NOT worth the money! You're better off staying at another hotel closer to the beach with a great view! There is construction going on for renovation, but they start at 7 a.m. At the time of check-in I was charged a pet fee. After 3 days of checking out, I was charged an additional $125 AND $75!!! Both charges were NEVER authorized!!! This place is a rip off!

• Stayed: June 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

BillsDCgirl,
Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for the problems connected with your stay and any misunderstanding associated with the additional charges. We value you as our guest and we hope you will return to see our improvements. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

The room is clean and the breakfast is nice. I have a pleasant stay. The parking is not crowded, and is very close to the airport. There is always supplies of coffee, lots of towels and bathroom stuff. The bed is soft and comfy.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Crystal G,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar. We’re happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and found our comfortable beds, location and value added amenities well suited for your travel needs. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Check in was the last thing about this property that was good. Once up to the room I was greeted with a very outdated décor ( no where near other Residence Inn's with their standards ) Then go to turn on the television and wooooohoooo you get maybe 10 channels ( 5 of them are ads for their pay per view movies ) Then to see the " Inventory sheets of all the garbage they have in the room and the prices they will charge you ( Real nice to be thought of as a criminal, and sorry but I could get better stuff at the walmart down the street ) Then to see that they charge you for internet ( it really pays to be a platinum member with these people ) Now on to the torture device they call a bed. Trust me I think I would have had a better nights sleep out on the lounges by the pool. Next time I am in the area I will go across the street to either the Holiday Inn Express or over to the Hampton Inn. Oh and they are now " Re-modeling " so if you are there for that all I can say is Enjoy ( maybe they are up-dating to Residence Inn standards ) however this property dropped the ball big time with me and I will not be a return customer at this particular Residence Inn.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Gunnar O,
Thank you for writing a review. We sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from us. The little details definitely do make a trip and we regret we missed the mark during your stay. We agree that it’s time for the Residence Inn Oldsmar to make improvements and you will be happy to know that the hotels ownership has committed to a full renovation which will be completed by August 1st. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will return and see our improvements. Thank you again.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

One of the nicest maintained hotel properties that I have frequented over the years. I have family in the area and we have tried many others and always come back to here because everything is so good. Very clean appearance, room maintenance is always taking care of the major things that often get by at other properties. Breakfast is well done with plenty of hot and cold food options and extras. One extra benefit, this is a pet friendly property. The current pet charge is reasonable and affordable with plenty of outside space to walk them when needed. Rooms of all sizes accommodate different needs including a few 2 bedroom/2 bath units. We have stopped looking at the other properties and now when this location is booked, we change our travel dates if possible.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the windows to the back of the property. Better view & quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Bill T,
Thank you for your review and complimentary feedback on our great hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our clean, spacious and comfortable accommodations. Please continue to make Residence Inn your number one choice hotel when traveling to Oldsmar and visiting family. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn for 1 night, after our Caribbean cruise. We were greeted warmly by Carissa at the Front Desk, who was a delight as she clearly enjoyed welcoming guests to the hotel.

We had a 1 bedroom suite, which was well appointed with comfortable beds and pillows. Internet was free but only for lite speed internet. Shower flow in the bathroom was adequate but could have been better, as I enjoy those showers which have a strong water flow.

Breakfast was excellent, and included scrambled eggs, sausage patties, bacon and breakfast potatoes. A nice touch was the salsa, sour cream, cheese and green onion that was provided for you to add to the potatoes. I also thought the coffee and orange juice was very good. The self make waffles looked great but I was too full to try. Brian who worked in the breakfast room was great - with his ready smiles and prompt service, ensuring that the tables were cleared and the food replenished promptly.

Overall, a very good hotel with superb staff. The only reason I have rated them very good as opposed to excellent, is due to the shower water flow and the lite speed internet.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SqTraveler
Renee B, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

pedroamigo,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review on your stay at Residence Inn Oldsmar. I'm pleased to hear that the hotel, staff and breakfast buffet met your expectations. I greatly appreciate your kind comments about our staff and their excellence in service. I'll make sure Carissa and Brian both receive a special commendation for their outstanding service. I apologize for your discontent with the shower water pressure and internet speed. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you'll visit us again soon.