“A quick break” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Oldsmar
Dunedin, Florida
“A quick break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

My daughter and I stayed just one night at the Hilton Garden Inn in Oldsmar and it made me feel like I wanted to stay longer (we were on family business). The room, although small, was more than adequate and the beds and linens were wonderfully comfy. The room was quiet and everything worked just right. We had the option of a continental breakfast (included) or a hot breakfast ($9.00 I think). Both were full of choices and delicious. I just wish hotels would start stocking some gluten-free bread. We were sorry we didn't get to take advantage of the pool; it looked sparkling and invitiing. There were several restaurants in walking distance and one across the road (the Hilton had a deal with it and we got a free app). Flamestone American Grill served us one of the best dinners in recent memory!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Thank you for your five star review. I am honored to have you and your family as our guest. I am delighted you were able to take advantage of the appetizer at Flamestone and found the recommendation to be delicious. We are in the process of a full renovation in 2014 and hope that it is complete prior to your next visit. The entire team would like to wish you a happy and prosperous holiday season! We look forward to seeing you again in 2014. Happy Holidays and thank you for your business!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

I have stayed here many times both for business and pleasure and I highly recommend it. The rooms are a very nice size, always clean. Reception area is very welcoming and the always a great breakfast. Close to airport and dining. Highly recommend for everyone.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review and reccommendations! Staff and management work very hard to ensure that each and every guest has a most pleasant and menemorable stay with us. We look forward to being of service in the new year. Happy Holidays from the entire team here at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest Oldsmar. Thank you for your continued business and loyalty!
McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

Hilton Garden Inn is a great value. Our company has used this location for larger meetings using up to 30 rooms. When you take a block of 30 rooms you expect a hotel to go the extra mile...but that is the normal course of business at this location. I get the same great service whether I am part of a large group or traveling solo!! Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the surroundings. The breakfast is a great deal and the rooms are great...especially the suites. I can't wait to travel this way again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review and both group and overnight business. You and your company are very important to me and to hear that once again everything went well is music to my ears. I can't thank you enough for your loyalty and look forward to hosting your future group and or transcient reservation needs. Happy Holidays from Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest Oldsmar.
Coconut Creek, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

Just like my 1st visit, we had a great stay here. We traveled with a group if 11 families and all were extremely satisfied. The breakfast was awesome and the accusations were perfect. The staff went out if their way to make sure we were happy. We even had a group dinner and gift exchange in their conference room. The room was spacious and perfect for our event. Thank you again for making our group feel valued.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for another five star review but more importantly your repeat group business. Repeat business and referrals are the most rewarding compliment in my role as Director of Sales. I am pleased once again that you and your team enjoyed your accommodations, breakfast, and the private space to have your catered dinner and gift exchange. I look forward to your return visit and can not thank you again for your continued business. Happy Holidays!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

Hilton Garden Inn is just amazing. We have stayed here several times and cant get enough. We will be back for another baseball tournament in January. All 60 people in our group were extremely satisfied and delighted with hotel. Staff is incredibly friedly they go the extra mile to make us feel at home. Hotel is walking distance to restaurants (restaurants give discounts for staying at hotel), publix is 2 minutes away. Hotel is spotless and rooms are comfortable. Gym is great. Breakfast is delicious not your regular hotel bfast. Jackie is the lady in charge of groups she is very helpful it is a pleasure working with her. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
Thank you for your review! It is our pleasure to have the opportunity to host your baseball group everytime you are in the area. Thank you for your loyalty and continued business. I too look forward to your arrival in January. In advance, good luck to your team! Staff and management are eagerly awaiting your return!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

Once again HGI did not disappoint. Everything was comfortable and breakfast was excellent. The waitress we had for breakfast on 12/11 (I wish I caught her name) was exceptional and Jackie (at the front desk on 12/12) was charming. The girl that checked us in was also very friendly and helpful when we checked in 12/10.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your stellar review! Staff and management gets super excited to be specifically mentioned in both our Hilton Worldwide surveys and Tripadvisor. The front desk agent was Patricia, server was Kathy, both true assets within our company and have been with us for years. Thank you for noticing. As a Diamond member of the Hilton Rewards program, staff and management are aware that you spent most of the time away from family and friends while conducting business. I am pleased that our location did not disappoint. I look forward to hosting your future stays with us and thank you for your business!
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Stayed a few weeks back on business and pleasure visiting family. Enjoyed myself. The location is great. Close too many restaurants and a driving range next to the horse track!! Beds were very comfortable as usual and my room was clean. My view was fine as I would expect in a busy commuting area such as Tampa Road and Oldsmar. Truth be told you cant go wrong by staying here or across the street at the Hampton Inn. I enjoy the Hilton brand!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review and loyalty to the Hilton brand. On behalf of staff and management we would like to personally thank you for your business and taking the time out to review HGI Tampa Northwest Oldsmar. I look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the Tampa Bay area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar? Share your experiences!