“Cramped rooms, small beds” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Oldsmar
SoCal
“Cramped rooms, small beds”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Not what we expected in a Hilton Garden Inn, which are usually roomy, updated, and upscale. Booked on Hilton's website two queen bed suite, room had full sized beds, not queen. Also, could feel the springs. Bathroom small, cramped. Checked out after one night.

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank TheMajorsWife
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you for your review of Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest Oldsmar. I am terribly sorry for any confusion when booking your reservation. All of our double suites are equipped with two full size beds and a queen size pull out sleeper sofa. It is disappointing that your stay was anything less than satisfactory. I am sending you a personal message to obtain more information in regards to the room number so myself and the executive team can investigate the condition of the mattress and replace if necessary. Thank you for your candid feedback and can't apologize enough that we missed the mark during your visit with us. In future, please contact a team member so we could have moved your room or possibly relocated your reservation to our brand new Hampton Inn and Suites across the street as their suites do have the queen beds. My sincere apologies again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Akron, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

The hotel rooms were clean and quiet and hotel staff seemed efficient and unobtrusive. Parking is a bit of an issue on Friday and Saturday nights due to proximity of restaurants and higher end bars. Had to circle the building a few times on Saturday night around 8:00pm. They serve a breakfast buffet for around $10 --- did not try it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Thank you for your review and recent stay with us here at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest Oldsmar. On behalf of the staff and management, we can't thank you enough for your business and kind words. I am sorry that parking was a concern during your stay and your comments have been shared with the restaurants to find resolution so our guest's stay are not further impacted. Please consider staying with us again in the future and thank you for writing!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

My experience has been wonderful, great customer service and professional staff. Highly recommend it. located in a great area close to other restaurants. Loved they welcomed an entire team of youth baseball boys :-)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review on Hilton Garden Inn. Staff and mangement takes pride in delivering service so memorable. I am excited we did not miss the mark for you and your team. Thank you for writing!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

I just began to travel for business so I was nervous at first to find a good hotel but I feel I couldn't have picked a better one. I enjoyed my stay at this Hilton the staff was amazing & the rooms were nice and clean. I also really enjoyed the ammentities and the peaceful surroundings. I Will deffinately stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Thank you for your review. On behalf of the entire staff and management team, we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and the hotel met your business needs and you were able to be productive. Look no further, you have found your second home while traveling to Oldsmar on business! Thank you for your writing and business. We look forward to hosting your next trip here soon.
Land O Lakes, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

My husband and I stayed there recently and had a wonderful experience from check-in to check out. Very friendly and professional staff, they made us feel comfortable from the get-go. Our room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was tasty and a nice selection for us picky eaters. We loved the great restaurants in the area (some in walking distance). All in all it was a very enjoyable stay and we would recommend this hotel to any travelers going to the Tampa Bay area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review on Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest Oldsmar. I am pleased that the location, staff, and amenities exceeded your expectations. We hope that you will once again select Hilton Garden Inn should the opportunity present itself. Thank you for writing
Green Cove Springs, Florida, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

My stay for one night was 144.00, And I have stayed in much better hotels for half the price. Rooms are small, bed sheets with small holes in them. Positives: friendly check in desk and near restaurants. I would stay here again if the room rate was half of what I paid and I lost a bet.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your review. I am terribly sorry that you found the hotel to be over priced however, I am very pleased that you recognized the friendly efforts of our staff. Oldsmar is a small market, however, short of a full service hotel - the area does offer an array of hotels from economy to moderate pricing tiers. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves by having you back as our guest and you experiencing the true Hilton Garden Inn culture and amenities. Thank you for writing!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

My stay for three nights in December was perfect. I stay here each time I travel to Oldsmar. Very close to Tampa Bay Downs. Rooms are spotless and bed is extremely comfortable. Staff is always there to help and extremely friendly. The breakfast is outstanding. Clean property and right next door to a variety of dinner establishments.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for your five star review. It is exciting to read your positive feedback and I can't wait to share it with the staff. Thank you for your repeat business and we look forwarding to seeing you next time.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar? Share your experiences!