All reviewsfront deskbuffalo wild wingsgreat hotelgreat staffgreat customer serviceroom was cleanwalking distanceright next doorfitness centerbreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againcleaning staffupon checkpleasant stayoldsmar areaexcellent staycomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 2 May 2014

As a regional Sales Professional, I stay in many hotels throughout the year. This is one of my favorites because I can expect to recieve the same experience everytime. Do not pass this Garden Inn up! Many Resturants within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to review Hilton Garden Inn Oldsmar. We are pleased to read that you like the location and the staff and management meet your needs as a business traveler. We would like to thank you for your continued business and welcome you back next time. Thank you for writing!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great hotel, excellent and very friendly staff service experienced. I travel frequently for business, and this hotel made my trip enjoyable! It is in a good location, with several good restaurants nearby. Excellent experience overall.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review of Hilton Garden Inn as well as corporate business travel. Staff and management is fully aware of the variety of hotels here locally and would like to once again thank you for your loyalty to HGI. We look forward to a continued business venture together. Thank you for writing!

Management

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Chris, the front office employee, was great! Excellent Service! Very knowledgeable! Gave great directions! The restaurants he suggested were excellent! Also Chris told us, on where the traffic was, and were they are roadblocks due to traffic. I look forward to going back to Tampa and using Hilton Garden again!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for such a great review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially thankful that Chris went above and beyond during your visit with us. Your business is very important to us so I am pleased to read that we made a lasting impression. See you next time!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I recently visited the Hilton Garden Inn in Oldsmar, FL. The hotel staff treated me like royalty. The room was very comfortable and quiet. My breakfast experience was also excellent. There were many choices and each one was very tasty. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Oldsmar and Tampa Bay Downs.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for such a raving review! Staff and management are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest Oldsmar. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for writing!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The hotel was very centrally located for me and my family. My brother lives in Tampa, and my cousins live in Olsdmar. The City Fish Restaurant in front of the hotel was a great place to meet up for Happy Hour! Very tropical setting. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for your outstanding review on Hilton Garden Inn. We are pleased that you selected our hotel while visiting your family. We appreciate your kind words and are pleased to read you enjoyed City Fish as well. Please come back and visit us again soon. Thank you for writing.