“Great service ”
Review of Taverna Olteanului

Taverna Olteanului
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Ranca
Price range: US$14 - US$46
Description: The best place in Ranca ( Transalpina )!
Description: The best place in Ranca ( Transalpina )!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This guys were grreat! They prepared us some great Oltenian food and their service was very good. The reataurant also has a great terrace view towards mountains.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely No way !! In all way!! The food, the water, The desert all horrible!!
We give them many chance to impress us but NO!!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Food not good, the water had an old taste to it. The meat was cold. Not recommend it. The views are nice thought.

1  Thank Bogdan Alexandr... M
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

It seems there is quite a challenge to find good food around M1 slope. After 2 bad experiences right at the base of M1 slope we found Taverna Olteanului. We finally found a place with tasty food.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I was very happy to find a beatiful place in Ranca where it is very hard to find some reasonable food. The staff has a gang attitude, but it is ok. Then we ate some "mici" (minced meat) with potatoes and my daughter take some sausages. The potatoes was very good but the sausage was alterated. I requested to solve this delicate problem but the staff respond me it is not alterated and just me and my family and my 6 friends find a problem with meat .
Finally they refused to switch with another sausage or smth and they put the sausages on the bill. Unfortunately this the comunist romanian treatment for a lot of restaurant in Romania.
Then, all night long I felt the huge mass of bicarbonate from the "minced meat" aka mici that seemed to be good when I ate them.
Sorry guys, you should to solve any request if it is reasonable and to be more respectfully with your clients.