“Always yummy!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Food was good, service a bit slow ~ salad bar a bit messy, but there were too many kids "helping" themselves the night we were there!!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Sony's is probably my favorite "go to" BBQ restaurant when I'm traveling or looking for a quick place for a bite to eat. It's definately not the best I've ever had but it is always good no matter where I find one. Consistancy is key here as you always know what to expect and I've never been disappointed...

Reviewed 30 September 2011

They were blasting rap music and the girl serving us was flirting with one of the cooks the whole time we were waiting right in front of us and we had to wait about 10-15 minutes, nothin country about this sonnys.

Reviewed 14 September 2011

Local BBQ at reasonable prices. Recently went with my wife for a quick dinner. We bought two dinner plates one was BBQ beef the other was pulled pork, both were well smoked, seasoned and sauced without anything being overwhelming. The sides of baked beans were excellent and the corn and green beans were also a hit.

The Texas toast could use a little work but other than that a great reasonable down home style southern BBQ meal.

We will deffinetly go back next time we are in Florida!

Reviewed 9 August 2011

We go to Florida every year for spring break. One thing we look forward to from year to year is eating at Sonny's. There is no Bar-b-que like it in the country. In my opinion, it is the best!!!