Days Inn Orange City/Deland
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Orange City Motel(Orange City)
Great 4.5/5
Cassadaga Hotel(Cassadaga)
  • Restaurant
Artisan Downtown(DeLand)
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againnice daysthe past yearscleaning ladiessmall hotela great staynice poolbathroom floorstetson universityparking lotfirst floorblue springs state parkmoteldelandpetmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2013

A light was out in room for two days creating a potential safety issue. It was reported multiple times and never fixed. This and other concerns were addressed with the owner who noted she did not care and that this could pass on to anyone I like up to the President of the United States.

Avoid this establishment as the owners response raises additional questions related to the health and safety of other rooms on the premises.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!! Maybe your car is better!!!
Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dc4131
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

I'm sorry, but you and I will have to agree to disagree about this. I do not believe that anyone connected with our property would be so lazy and unconcerned as to not willingly and quickly replace a something as easy as a light bulb. If such were the case, however, I find it even more incredible that any staff member would rather ignore multiple requests from a guest for a simple light bulb. Would you if it were you? I don't think I'd want to go through so much drama for such an easy fix. I, as General Manager and operator of this property guarantee that I did not have any such conversation. And for you to say I even went as far as to make that comment regarding 'the president' is ludicrous. As evidenced by the sum of our reviews, it seems like our property has been enjoyed by some and found lacking by others. Obviously, you are one of latter. We can certainly try our best to please all of our guests but realize it is not always possible. That fact, however, shall never deter either myself or my staff from giving it our best. I'd be more than happy to discuss the matter with you as I would love to get to the bottom of this. You are welcome to contact me anytime. Meanwhile, however, I find your story to be either untrue or embellished beyond all proportion. Sincerely

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I was surprised by how clean this place was. It looks like this was an old mom and pop turned Days Inn, so I was expecting the rooms to be outdated. Everything was fairly new. There were no odors. The beds were comfortable I would recommend this place if you are passing through and are looking for economic.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and for your recommending us as a good place to stay in terms of value for the dollar. We appreciate your kind assessment of our property. I believe your description was an accurate one. It pleases my greatly to hear that your guest room actually exceeded your expectations! I so hope you will visit us again. If you should decide to return, please feel free to contact us in advance should you have any suggestions on how we can make your next stay even more enjoyable.
Your patronage is our pleasure and your comments are well-received. May you enjoy a safe, happy, and Merry Christmas 2013 season. We hope you'll come see us again, soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Went there for 2 nights service at front desk was great check inn was smooth. room was nice size clean comfable bed and the area was not bad i would stay there again they also have a small breakfeast good price

• Stayed: October 2013
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful comments regarding your stay with us! We are delighted to know that your your experience here was a pleasant one. We shall look forward to hosting you the next time you visit our area! In the meanwhile, we sincerely hope that you enjoy the 2013 Thanksgiving holiday and are able to spend time with family and friends. Among our many other blessings big and small, we give Thanks for your patronage (and for your willingness to take the time to let us know you were pleased). It truly means so much. Sincerely.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013