“Days Inn Orange City”

Days Inn Orange City/Deland
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Orange City
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stay was great. Hotel was very convenient to the hospital and rehab facility we needed to visit. Also close to Daytona for the beach get away. Made this drive several times. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

I'm so pleased to hear that proximity of our property to both the hospital and the rehab facility made for an easy drive. And that, perhaps because of this, you were able to unwind from the more serious concerns by spending some time on the beach in Daytona. It's such a lovely time of year for that. For whomever it concerns, I pray their hospital stay will soon end and conclude with the very best possible outcome. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. It means a lot to us. Sincerely

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Orange City/Deland

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I search for a place to stay when coming to the area and was very pleased I choose to stay in Orange City at the Days Inn. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was great, nice size and clean. The area was very quite and close to all the area's we wanted to visit. Will return again love that area of Florida close to Daytona, Deland, and Sanford. Had never been to Orange City but loved the area a nice small town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience as a guest at our property. I am simply delighted to know that we played a part in making your visit enjoyable one and left you with such a favorable opinion of both our property and of the Orange City area! We're all anxiously anticipating the scheduled start of Sunrail train service on the first week of May 2014. This service will enable our visitors (and residents) to simply drive 3 miles, park the car, and board Sunrail for a relaxing ride to Orlando, the theme parks, and even to and from Orlando International Airport. At any rate, thank you, once again, We LOVE that you love us. And that door swings both ways! See you again next time, the good Lord willing. Sincerely.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I rushed to Florida for a family medical emergency, never even realizing that it was Spring Break in the Daytona Beach area and that motel rooms were at a premium. I spent hours looking for a motel with a couple of available room-nights. I would have taken anything that would allow me a decent night's sleep, and a warm shower, regardless of the price! What a pleasure it was to find the Days Inn in Orange City. Not only was it less expensive than other inns in the area, but the rooms were very clean and roomy. I got my warm shower and a good night's sleep.
I don't like staying in motels and I've never written a good review of one, but this one deserves some praise!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

It is always wonderful to hear when we've been a source of relaxation and comfort to any guest here to attend to a family emergency or any other unpleasant circumstance. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. To receive such stellar compliments from one who admittedly doesn't 'like staying in motels' and who has 'never written a good review of one' is indeed quite a feather in our cap! It is guests such as yourself, who've gone out of there way to share pleasant experiences they've had staying with us to whom, on the whole, we owe the success of this establishment. And it is our goal to continue to do all we can to justify their confidence in us. Our sincere appreciation of your patronage and your very kind review cannot be overstated at this time...Best wishes on behalf of myself and the entire staff. Sincerely

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was visiting in the area and I didn't a hotel. I didn't know what I would find at the Days Inn. I was very please.. it seems to be new...and shining. The rate was good. Staff were helpful and eager. I didn't think that it would be so big with a breakfast area, fringe and microwave...all in tiptop shape. The free breakfast area was nice with oranges, banana, and coffee...and what you expected.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank CeliacTraveler

On behalf of myself and my staff, I would like to extend you our genuine thanks for selecting our property to the exclusion of the 5-6 others in this area you might otherwise have chosen. I am especially gratified to read your high praise of our establishment and it's condition, including room accommodations, Daybreak breakfast area, as well your compliments on our staff and their eagerness to be helpful and friendly. We are all grateful for your business and your willingness to post such a kind review on our behalf. I believe It goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway) that we truly look forward to hosting you the next time you visit the area. You cannot know how happy you have made us to know that we made you happy! Please don't hesitate to call me directly should you have any suggestions on how we might make your next stay even more 'pleasant'. It will be our pleasure indeed. Sincerely!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

My boyfriend and I needed to stay one night at this hotel. We checked in on 3/16/14 at 5am and went to bed. We were awaken at 11am the same day by management saying we needed to check out. Our receipt even said checkout date 3/17/14. Meaning I paid $111.00 to sleep for 5 hours. We didnt even use the shower or turn on the tv. Instead of running it like a business, the general managers (Mr. Patel) wife yelled at me numerous times. Called my boyfriend stupid. Said she didn't care about what coorperate had to say. Cursed at us and was extremely rude. Got so close to my face I almost called the cops. The woman also said that Americans in general are stupid and to go away. Then why are you in America!! Moving on with cooperate they kept telling us to go through management. Which is who was causing the problems in the first place. Just kept getting the run around. So I've contacted my lawyer and I am sadly going to have to handle it legally. It makes me upset that the Wyndham Hotel Group and The Days Inn are actually allowing their business to be ran this way, by people like that. Hopefully I can get my issue resolved, but take my advice and stay away from this place. Its not worth it and you may spend your money for no reason.

• Stayed: March 2014
Orange City Motel
#4 of 5 in Orange City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orange
Hampton Inn DeBary/Deltona

Been to Days Inn Orange City/Deland? Share your experiences!