“Food was good, but place had a bug spray smell”
Review of Orange Buffet

Orange Buffet
Ranked #96 of 219 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Jacksonville Florida USA
“Food was good, but place had a bug spray smell”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Plenty of selections, we've eaten here a few times. Nice selection of food and sushi. (american, chinese and sushi) but place has a weird bug spray smell to it.

Visited May 2012

Jax, FL
“Better than the usual Chinese buffet”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The variety of Chinese and American foods offers some thing for most! From grilled/ steamed fish, to the typical Chinese favorites, to the full shushi bar, to the grill option with meats and veggies you select, to the dessert bar with ice cream, cookies, and oriental treats...the variety is extensive.

Visited May 2012
Orange Park, Florida
“DO NOT EAT HERE. FOOD POISONING AT SUSHI BAR”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I've been here about five times. It was decent those other times for the money, and the place was busy. On June 7, 2012 around 8 - 10 pm, it wasn't busy. This made me nervous, since I've known that certain buffet owners - out to cut costs on slow nights - fail to run their electricity (hot or cold) at the right temps. Also, such buffets don't change out the food to keep it fresh, as they should. But, I tried to think the best of this buffet due to our past experiences. I hardly ate anything, just to be safe and I was OK. But, sadly, that wasn't the case for my boyfriend. This time, my boyfriend - who usually loves the sushi bar - vomited it all up when we went home a few hours later. He felt dizzy in the car, but tried to shrug it off, hoping it wasn't what he thought it might be. This has never happened before, and he has eaten sushi for at least 15 years. Afterward, when we called the restaurant, they refused to refund us our money and told us to visit an emergency room. I told the lady - Angie? I think she said her name was - that we are not visiting an ER unless they pay for it. She didn't like the sound of that. But, she did say they weren't busy last night and that the food had been sitting out as a result. So, there you have it, from the horse's mouth. Eat here at your own risk.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Nunen G
Middleburg
“Just another Buffet”
Reviewed 23 April 2012 via mobile

Most China buffets get bad over time. This one started bad. Food left out too long and no ambiance. It looked almost the same as the Family Buffet that use to occupy the building before.

1 Thank James B
Jacksonville
“Good Food-Great selection-Great Price”
Reviewed 22 June 2011

We have been to several chinese restaurants in town and by far this one has the best selection, they offer something for everyone, American selections as well as asian. The prices are very good. The staff keeps the buffet line well supplied, they bring out fresh food as soon as it gets low, not run out. Lunch or Dinner this is the nicest-cleanest Asian-American restaurant around. We have made it our favorite. Sushi choises are endless. TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT!!

• Visited May 2011