Stay Suites of America
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The staff is absolutely the best of any hotel I have ever stayed at. They are very accomodating, friendly and eager to please their guests. Courtney, LaVedra, Tiffany and Kyle at the front desk treat you like family...They made my stay here memorable, I will highly recommend this hotel over any other in Orange Park and surrounding area...

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay while I am working in the Jacksonville area. I would recommend to any workers I know that travel through this area. I wish there were more of them throughout Florida to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Ben I
Kyle L, Manager at Stay Suites of America, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Dear Ben I,
I am pleased to announce that your review was selected to win the $100 Visa gift card. Thank you for your review and thank you again for choosing Stay Suites of America. Please contact the Front Desk to arrange pick up of your prize. (904) 264-4616.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

this is bye far for our family a trip well we wont forget !!!! we a blessing to know there are good people still out there we felt very welcomed at the hotel durnin our stay ! great easter with kids easter egg hunt and baskets it was bye far a blessing

Room Tip: rooms in back great for parking
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank steven j
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I needed a room fast. My husband was starting a job in Jacksonville for an undetermined amount of time and I had searched online for available places. On a chance, I called Stay Suites Orange Park directly and spoke with Tiffany. I could not have asked for anyone nicer. She quoted a rate and explained in detail what this included. In fact, the rate was less than what I saw online. I checked with my husband and he said it was exactly what he wanted. I called Tiffany back and even though her shift was ending, she stayed on the phone making sure all of my questions were answered and the reservation made. The reservation process was a little bit out of the ordinary (my fault), but she was most accomodating in every way and walked me through every step. On occasion, I have also spoken with Courtney, and she is just as sweet and patient with me. She goes out of her way to make sure I am satisfied any time I call. They also know my husband by name when he goes by the office. That says alot for customer service. My husband has only had one small problem with his room, and that was resolved quickly. The building is within walking distance of a grocery store and several restaurants. The housekeeping staff are awesome and ready to make any change in schedule if needed. We highly recommend staying here due to the courtesy of the staff and rates.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Regina D
Reviewed 25 March 2013

i been here for a few months staying for work, its a quiet place no one bothers u. will be here for a while. its close to a grocery store,mall,chilis all in walking distance. there is a local cop that stays here also so its safe. the staff is very helpfull

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank william m
Kyle L, Manager at Stay Suites of America, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Dear Mr. william m.
We truely appreciate your business. Thank you for your kind words. I hope we can continue to meet all your needs while you are our guest.