“Satisfied customer”

Stay Suites of America
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I find the rooms clean, bathroom towels folded uniquely, Kitchen, microwave, stove and refrigerator clean. Beds was satisfactory. I go to work from the hotel, come back with personal effects, clothes, food untouched. I will be going back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mitzi B
Amanda y, Front Office Manager at Stay Suites of America, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

Glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you in the future.

There are newer reviews for Stay Suites of America

Reviewed 16 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Richard E
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Please do not waste your money, and it is a waste of money! the room we got was not the one we requested. plus it had black mildew all over the ceiling in the room and bathroom! the pipes in the bathroom were old and rusty. the door was falling off the hinges. Roaches!!! disgusting!! And if thats not bad enough the staff was horrible, very rude, and ignored our concerns of the room! there is always a water issue or internet issue. Maintenance is slow to come fix anything. Oh and If you comlain to management she runs to her mom who is the owner but nothing gets done. Worst place ive ever stayed. Fridge was old rusty and froze in a solid block. Oh but dont call maintenance cause they wont show up.Pay close to $300 a week for a crappy room and crappy service! Do Not Stay!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank amanda m
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Hats off to Jasmine for her excellent Customer Service. What a pleasure dealing with Jasmine. If I was living closer to Florida I would try to hire her myself. Thanks again to Jasmine!!!! She's a keeper for the hotel representation!!! Great Job!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna T
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in January. We had an event in Middleburg and there is nothing in Middleburg for hotels. I was a bit nervous with some of the reviews but we were only staying 1 night and would be in the hotel to sleep and back out at 5am. The room is smallish for an extended stay but we did have a single. Overall the room was clean and as good or better than expected. The staff we encountered were very nice and helpful, especially Jasmine. We have to go back to Middleburg this month and will stay again. I can't imagine finding anything better without spending more.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caroline C
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The staff here is wonderful especially Ms. Jasmine Long very helpful full of excitement and is always in a good mood if you need anything that's who you should call on. I always had fresh linen was very happy with the location restaurants surrounded by the place and a grocery store how sharp is that everything is right there in walking distance.

Room Tip: ask for the for by your baggage
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank moon567
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed at the Stay Suites of America as I searched for an apartment after being stationed at NAS Jax. I ended up staying there about four months. I was given non-smoking room on the third floor and told this was their cheapest rate. The room was affordable and had one full size bed in it. Although the carpets are a little...old and discolored. The Housekeeping is weekly and the housekeepers and maintenance staff were always very friendly and accommodating. I work nights and I had very little disturbances during the day to sleep. A couple times I had to go to the front desk to swap linens as it wasn't my cleaning day and that's were I met Levedra. Her smile was always such a comfort early in the mornings and I felt like she really cared when I mentioned my concerns about the carpets. After that she always asked me how my night was at work.
One more thing....I stayed from September to January and was so moved when I found a little present in my room and a card for Christmas. This was the first year in ten years I was not able to be home for Christmas and found this small gesture to be the best part of my stay. Thank you Stay Suites of America (Especially Levedra...Keep smiling. You never know who's day you're blessing)!

Room Tip: This is a good cheap EXTENDED stay hotel. First floor rooms are more expensive
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank MilitaryChick
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange Park
Best Western Southside Hotel & Suites
Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Oran...
#101 of 133 in Jacksonville
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Orange Park

Been to Stay Suites of America? Share your experiences!