“A family favorite for years”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 219 Restaurants in Orange Park
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Orange Park, Florida
“A family favorite for years”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Tonight, my husband and I split the Filet Medallions and our son got the kids mini-burgers. All the food was yummy, as we usually get from this location. One of our favorite things are the sides, especially the rice and sweet potatoes and warm rolls they bring when they seat you. Our service was excellent to outstanding. The peanuts shells are fun, but with how dark the restaurant always is, it does make you wonder how clean the place really gets.

One thing I love about this location is they support our local schools by distributing free meal coupons, who then can give them to kids when they read so many books. We always like supporting a business that gives back.

Caracas
“Great food...”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I've been for this retaurant and I've tasted the most fantastic T-bone steak ever. The accompaniments were fantastic. The service is very good, not excellent and the cleaning is average. My recommendation? Medium term for meat.

Orange Park, Florida, United States
“YUCK!”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

My family and I recently went to Texas Roadhouse, and we will never be back. First, I ordered a salad and it was brown edged. So i called the waitress over and she CHUCKLED and told MY FAMILY that the steak will make up for it. Really? The steak I ordered was medium...sadly that's not what I got. I got a brunt piece of leather, as well as my wife. I was going to ask for a refund but didn't because, I already complained about the salad.

Orange Park, Florida
“Steak your way.”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I get to choose my own steak. Have it cooked the way I want it. With the sides I want and with the drink of my choice. I also have peanuts on the table and can dispose of the shells in the bucket provided or on the floor. Great atmosphere as well.

Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Love It !!!”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Always love going here. Whenever I am in the mood for steak I go here. Service is always professional and friendly. Worth every penny !!!

• Visited March 2013