“Always a good choice!”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 214 Restaurants in Orange Park
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids
Orange Park, Florida, United States
“Always a good choice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Love their salad before dinner. Pork chop is my favorate. Great service too. A quick dinner as long as the waiting time to be seated is not too bad.

Orange Park, Florida
“pork chops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We never have a bad meal here. The pork chops were wonderful. they were so tender. I had two pork chops and only could eat one. Took the other home and had it the next day and it was still tender. The servers are always so friendly and helpful.

1 Thank Adrenne D
Middleburg, Florida
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Just got back from dinner and it was great. I had the filet medallions which were so delicious and tender with seasoned rice. My boyfriend had the NY Sirloin and he loved it. We are both full. The service was awesome by our waiter, Brett. I would definitely request him again and to anyone going there.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Not bad for a chain steakhouse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I was supprised to find that this wasn't a bad place. I had pork chops and they cooked the great. Not over done and a little pink as I asked. Prices were reasonable and we went back the next day for lunch.

Visited January 2014
“One of the best steaks ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Noisy and crowded, but great food
I like my steak rare, and seldom get what I want. This one was rare, juicy and delicious. The rest of the meal was also top notch.

• Visited January 2014