“Water or Beer at Check in = Smile!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Orange Park
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great Holiday Inn. The front Desk personnel are very friendly and helpful. They offer you a bottle of water or a Beer upon check-in. What a pleasant surprise when you have been traveling or working all day.

Hotel bar was friendly and comfortable. Bar Tender was prompt with service.

I ate at the Hotel restaurant twice; once was very good (Chicken Cesar Salad); 2nd time was bad (Prime rib was cold and tough). There is a Brew Pub next door that has fabulous food and I recommend trying that as well.(Steak was good).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ladyomaha

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My cousins and I stayed here while visiting my cousin's son at the Jacksonville NAS base. The staff was courteous and friendly. We stayed in the handicapped suite and it was beautiful and was nice and roomy for us. It was very clean and the beds were so comfortable. We needed more towels and they were delivered in just a few minutes. If we visit again, this would be a must stay place for us!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ladyofpink
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

This is a very good hotel. Wifi works well, the hotel is clean and odor-free. They treat IHG Platinums well, and I have always received a room upgrade to the best available, regardless of whether the room was paid with cash or points. Perharps, AC unit is a bit loud, but it doesnt get better than this in Orange Park. Traffic could be just terrible in that area, and construction makes it for a difficult alternative route to most hotels in the area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DIOGENES L
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We traveled as a family of 4 to visit family in the area. We selected the fitness suite, not because we wanted to work out but because it was the only suite type provided and we needed space. Upon drive-up, the hotel looked nice and inviting. The lobby was equally nice when we walked in and we were promptly greeted and checked in. Upon check-in, we were offered either beer or water which I thought was a nice touch!

The hallways were nice and entry to the room was nice as well. Living room furniture was really worn and did not look clean. There were bumps and dings on the walls as well. The bathrooms were clean and so were the bedrooms. The beds were soooo comfy. I slept with a 7 year-old and barely felt her tossing and turning all night. There is a pool outside that is not heated and was very cold! If you have to call for any type of service, towels, toilet issues...be prepared to wait forever! Overall, great sleep, cleanliness...I would stay there again.

Mall, movies and Target in the area as well with plenty of food options.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a very nice hotel. Very quiet and comfy. I think I had one of the best night sleep I have had in a while. Our room was very spacious, and very clean. Front desk friendly and quick. There are a lot of nice hotels around and only1/2 hour from the Jacksonville airport.
We have stayed here before, and will do so again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This hotel lobby and exterior was very clean, upscale and the check in/check out process was very quick and smooth. I got the junior suite and the room was incredibly large with tons of room which is just what I needed. The room was clean and staff was good and very professional looking. This is probably the best Holiday inn I've stayed at ever.

Room Tip: 3rd floor junior suite and king bed, tons of room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We came to Orange Park for a soccer tournament in Jacksonville. I was a little worried because I have never stayed in a Holiday Inn before. I was very surprised !! The hotel was super clean and very comfortable. We stayed for two nights and I would definitely come back!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Best Western Southside Hotel & Suites
Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Orange Park? Share your experiences!