“Best hotel in orange park by far!!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Orange Park
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
“Best hotel in orange park by far!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel staff and the hotel rooms are very much top notch!!! Not to mention the amazing restaurant they have down stairs. The breakfast buffet is very good and the wait staff in very helpful and very friendly. Nikki Winslow was my waitress and she was on top of everything. I highly recommend staying here and as well dining here.

Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Indianapolis
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Just stayed for 4 nights and have stayed at several other Orange Park hotels, and cannot say this hotel was outstanding above the others. Arrived after midnight and did not receive any complimentary drink nor a Priority Member amenity bag. Room was clean and we were on the sixth floor...never had any problem with obtaining elevator. But we respected the handicapped spots and did not park there, the south and west side of building has spots reserved for platinum priority club members and the larger lot on the north side was often all that was available, and would be nice if guests could enter from the south side instead of walking all the way to the front door. Room was quiet...but the firm pillows were not too firm

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times and really like how clean it is and how nice the staff are. They give you a cold beer at check-in: a most welcome gesture! There is a nice lounge and restaurant. The last time we were there was this past weekend. Unfortunately we did not see the special for the free breakfast so we paid the $14. It's a nice buffet or you can order off the menu. The only complaint I had was the AC was loud. The manager assured me it would be fixed. Since we were there just one night, I assume they will but for us, it sounded like a plane taking off every time it came on! The cleaning staff are very honest. Every time we have stayed here, someone in our family has left something behind in the room and the cleaners always turn it in. Love that!

Stayed June 2014
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My family recently gathered in Orange Park to honor the passing of my father and we stayed at the Holiday Inn. The staff could not do enough for us. I called to request a connecting room and the desk clerk bent over backwards to accommodate us. We didn't want to have to separate or go to a noisy restaurant for lunch on Saturday (the hotel rest. isn't open for lunch) The manager opened up the restaurant area for us. I honestly can't think of anything missing. The rooms were extremely comfortable and the suite situation allowed us to gather privately. I will DEFINITELY stay there again.

Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights. Found it to be very peaceful and quiet. Was busy and gone all day so I wasn't able to use the pool. Loved that they offered me a beer when I checked in. Room was clean and beds were comfy. Location was great Not far from major shopping and restaurants but not located on the same busy road they are on. You wont be sorry staying here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I used the Holiday Inn for our wedding. Blocking rooms and getting information was a breeze. Everyone I worked with prior to the wedding from the front desk to the events coordinator was very accommodating and helpful. All of my family stayed here and had an amazing experience. The staff learned their names and provided great service. We spent lots of time at the pool, bar and lobby--it felt like home. My mother hosted several events in our board room and events coordinator went out of her way to help. The rooms, bar and pool were very clean and nice. As the bride, I felt very special and received all the help I needed. We would highly recommend this hotel for a quick stay or for big event!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our family of five stays there every year when we are in town for a family reunion on Memorial Day weekend. Because of our size we get the fitness room and convert the workout space to sleeping area for the youngest. This time we checked in right before the room service ended for the night but they took our order and we enjoyed a nice late dinner. The room provides plenty of space and the service was excellent. Only complaint is that the guest notebook in the room gave Sunday restaurant info that was not consistent with their Sunday buffet and we had to rush through breakfast for running a little late - but even then the staff provided excellent service without complaint. We will continue to stay there each year.

1 Thank Russ D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange Park
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Courtyard Jacksonville Orange Park
Best Western Southside Hotel & Suites
Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Orange Park? Share your experiences!