“loved this hotel and location for vising family”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Orange Park
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Reviewed 9 August 2010

My family loved the 2 queen beds suite we had. The room was very clean and spacious with granite bathroom and kitchenette counters. There was a large mini-fridge which we used for snacks and water. Staff was friendly and accommodating for extra towels and blanket. The only minor complaint was bit of road traffic in our room location. When I stay here again, I will ask for a room where bedrooms face the back of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 August 2010

From the time that we checked in the customer service was outstanding. From the time that the Hostess took my name and everything else was done for us right to the room upgrade that we recieved. She gave us the room keys and off we went. The rooms are clean , spacious, comfortable very plush with its own eliptical machine. The enviroment was quiet and relaxed making it possible for us to have a stress free weekend even with teenagers.
I can't say enough about how great the experiance was. (Just plan easy)
All of the amenities were impecable
I do wish they had more luggage carts. Aside from that the trip was perfect.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2010

Mary at the Front Desk is such an asset! She is very friendly, and great at her job. She could use some help however. She had several phone lines ringing, people in front of her and still maintained professional with everything going on. The room was clean and comfortable, housekeeping was a little loud in the morning but only the first night of our week long stay. Location is almost hidden but hotel staff gave exellent directions ... Katy I think was her name, very friendly and helpful at check in. Great hotel, great staff, I would highly recomend

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2009

This is a beautiful new hotel and the rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is very friendly too!! I am a very picky person when I am selecting a room.. I got just a standard king room for a quick spur of the moment trip and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The mall is not far for us ladies that loooove to shop. This is a conveninet location also for those families that may visiting their loved ones that are stationed at NAS Jax. Can't say enough good things about this place. Just the fact that I took time to complete a review speaks volumes for this hotel...

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed 21 August 2009

All the staff members I encountered were very pleasant and helpful; a nice change from some of the places I've stayed where it seems you are imposing upon them simply by arriving. The rooms and common areas were well-kept and clean. Internet access in the rooms as well as a business center allow you to stay productive. Bar had a small, but good selection of beers on tap. If that doesn't work for you, there are a ton of places to eat and wet your whistle along Wells Rd. or over in Mandarin.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2009

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Orange Park for one night while visiting family in the area. The hotel is noticeably new or recently renovated. The room was immaculate and very spacious. Our favorite features included the very comfortable, plush bed, large flat-screen cable television, huge walk-in shower and free self-parking and WiFi. Since our stay was short, we didn't take advantage of many of the hotel amenities available including the outdoor pool/spa, business center, fitness room and restaurant. However, the thing that we most appreciated was the late check-out (2:00 p.m.) offered to us as Priority Club members. After having traveled from Omaha, NE to Jacksonville, FL, this provided us with much needed sleep-in time. The next time we visit the Jacksonville area, we'll definitely be staying at this Holiday Inn again. It is a great value! The only thing we disliked was the road construction directly in front of the hotel on Wells Road but that was nearing completion as we left the area.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2009

Room was nice, large tv, pool & jacquzzi was small, do not recommend the grill room for dinner, breakfast ok. We were the only one there one night for dinner & it took forever to get our dinner, they said they wanted to make sure that it was cooked. When it finally came it was cold! Alot of road construction nearby.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple