“HORRIBLE! You couldn't pay me to stay there again!”

Parkway Inn Jacksonville
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Reviewed 4 February 2012

We made a reservation 24 hours in advance, upon arrival the place was packed with people standing outside the doorway drinking and smoking. Went to check in, the front desk lady was rude and needed a 101 on hygiene. There was no where to park, I had to park very far from my room, there was bums with a fire pit in the woods next to my car. I get to my room, my key doesnt work, so we looked in the window and the sheets were all over the floor, the room had never been serviced. On my way to my room we were greeted by hookers and drug dealers. I cannot make this up, TRUE STORY! On the way back to the front desk there was an air conditioner from one of the rooms laying in the middle of the walk way. I could just keep going but you get the idea....NOT RECOMMENDED!

Room Tip: There is not one good room in the hotel...RUN
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nearandfar23

Reviewed 28 January 2012

We requested a handicapped room, but the only handicapped features were a couple of extra towel rods in place of grab rails. Room was in poor condition. Mirror only partially silvered, filthy, worn carpets, dented walls. Exterior was pretty well kept, but lobby was depressing and no breakfast at all. It looks like they are working on this property bit it has a long way to go. You can do much better for the price.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I had made reservations through ChoiceHotels.com and the hotel looked ok from the photos, but when we got there, we found it dirty, shabby, worn, and very unpleasant TV didn't work, after several tries, it was replaced, but remote didn't work very well...had to manually operate. Breakfast was choice of instant oatmeal, only water to go with it, or mini muffin, cold tasteless coffee, or tea. Pool and pool area was nice. This place needs paint, scrubbing, refurbishing. Everything done on the cheap.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Just-Ask-Me1937
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Nice room, helpful staff, good price, safe area. One night was good for budget plan.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank GreatTravelsSC
Reviewed 29 September 2010

Very dirty, old, and rundown. Very cheap rates. Stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2010

Enjoyed this motel after bad experience at Days Inn across the road. Rooms here were clean and comfortable. Motel staff very nice. Pool area very pretty. Excellent price. The best deal in Orange Park!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank oldladyTooele_UT
Reviewed 12 June 2009

I checked in late night with my wife and son. The guy at the Front desk was nice and friendly and gave us a good rate for a night stay. When we went to the room the first thing we noticed was the air freshener smell...wow....it was awesome..the rooms were extremely clean and spacious. As we were three people so I asked for extra towels and front desk gave me...Next day we were about to move on our trip and the breakfast was nice with things we eat at our home. Overall it was a pleasant stay..i will surely stay here on my way back home...

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Orange Park
Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Orange Park

Been to Parkway Inn Jacksonville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Parkway Inn Jacksonville

Address: 300 Park Ave, Orange Park, FL 32073-2904 (Formerly Rodeway Inn & Conference Center)
Region: United States > Florida > Orange Park
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Price Range: £40 - £48 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Parkway Inn Jacksonville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parkway Inn Jacksonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rodeway Inn Orange Park