Parkway Inn Jacksonville
US$67
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2009

Room was nice. Refrigerator was making some noise so we had to shut it down. And the bathroom fixtures were loose. Breakfast was only doughnuts. But overall it was average.

• Stayed: January 2009
Reviewed 4 January 2009

The personal were great! The rooms were not modern but extreamily clean, beds were very confortable and the motel personal would go out of their way to make stay great. I would stay again. Coffee was hot and available day and night. Easy access to street and may places to eat. I would highly recomend staying.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2008

After reading these reviews on here, I was a little skeptical, but I had made the reservation before reading the reviews and decided to go with what I had any way. I guess after reading the reviews, I started looking to see what I could find wrong with the hotel. We got there about 6PM and the Guest Service Agent that checked us in was very friendly and knew the area very well. She even offered me a brownie when I was checking in. The lobby was well decorated. When I got to the room, I again started looking to see what I could find wrong. The room was very clean and the beds was comfortable. The furniture was new looking. It may have had a heavy coat of polish on it. It is an old hotel, but it has either had a remodeling job or has been well kept. I was going there to sleep, but thought since I was there I would check everything. The only thing that I could find wrong with the hotel was the lounge and restaurant together. I did not go in but the entrance to it did not look very inviting. I went back to the front desk and asked the agent there where I could get a good evening meal. She told me several places, but we decided on the Cracker Barrell which is close. It was a good choice. We left early the next morning before breakfast was served so I can't comment on that, but overall this was a good stay.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank Skamper73
Reviewed 9 November 2008

I was told one price then when i got there to check in the price changed! I picked this place because they accepted pets but then they told me they would wave the pet fee to get me and our friends there then they added a 80 dollar pet fee without asking me 3 days later i found it while checking my accounts via the internet! The lady kim at the front desk acts as if it is an inconvenience to get off the internet to talk to you! I spoke with the owner about a complaint and felt as if i was being scolded! I had to ask for the vacuum to clean myself because when they did it it was not clean! I had holes in the walls and finally here came the roaches!! I am not kidding they came out of the back of the fridge and microwave ! Our friends found holes around the faucets where someone could look through while they where showering and blood on the wall! I heard a man beating his wife in the room next to us and called the front desk 3 times and they did nothing! We have a child this was the worst place i have ever stayed in my life i warn you stay away!!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2007

Got to Orange Park late at night. The staff checked us in quickly and gave us a room that was accessible for our son who has cancer. We slept great and was ready to roll the next morning. The only problem was the cold coffee in the lobby and the price was a little to high for January.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with family