“excellent service”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Albany
“excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

my stay at days inn was great. my family as there for my aunt funeral. joeann the front desk clerk was truly awesome. each morning, her warm hello, and conversation was great. joeann customer service was excellent.joeann was the best. i look to see her smiling face each time i visit. i love my stay. the hotel is beautiful inside and out. the stay was very enjoyable. the green family

Room Tip: need two chairs in the room
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Destin, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

We brought our football team to the hotel. Upon arrival we were welcomed by one of the friendliest receptionists i have ever met. From the owner to the cleaning services to the front desk, the friendliness and willingness to serve was unmatched from all my experiences of traveling. I felt like i was staying in a 5 star hotel. The staff made us feel very welcomed. I cannot say enough about the service.
The rooms were just what we needed. Clean, quiet, and comfortable.
I also coach track. The past two years i have been staying at a hotel a block down the road. From now on, when i come to Orange Park i am bringing my teams to Days Inn!

Excellent job!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank j10kml
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

I just wanted to drop a line to say how refreshing it was to experience true customer service again. It seems to have been put on the endangered species list. JOYCE is the most friendly,sweet, accommodating, customer friendly hotel employee I have come across in years. You can attribute much of your hotel's success to her and your friendly staff. I would definitely return when I am town again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

I visit the Jacksonville, FL area frequently to visit family, and have stayed at a number of different hotels while there. This was my first stay at the Days Inn, but it certainly won't be my last! The hotel was priced right, clean, and within minutes of all my family. I especially want to thank Joann for her kind treatment. We had a early morning return flight to Philadelphia, and left the hotel at 5:15 am. During check-out, Joann made sure that we had coffee, juice and fruit for the trip to the airport!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family