Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsjoe annfront deskroom was cleancracker barrelbudget hotelchocolate chip cookiesexcellent customer servicefirst floorvery nice staycleaning stafffelt safevisiting familycontinental breakfastpazjohnsonjacksonvilledirectv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have no complaints about our stay. Our room was clean and cozy. The staff (JoeAnn and Corey)was very friendly. But the breakfast could stand a little improvement (not a good variety). However I can understand due to the limited space in the lobby. Overall stay was great... Latasha B.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Hotel was clean and convenient to NAS Jacksonville, where I was working. Breakfast was minimal, in a very tiny entrance area. WiFi was not working three of five days of my stay. Staff was friendly and sincere.

Room Tip: For better WiFi, avoid rooms far away from front desk.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I chose this hotel for one night stay mostly for the low price and location. It turns out that it was not a bad choice at all. Although it might be hard to find the entrance due to road construction it is worth it. It was pretty quiet and there were a lot of guests there. Room was clean, bathroom could have been cleaned a bit better. Other than that no complaints.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My daughter an I stayed here for 4 nights. The staff was very friendly an helpful. The room was clean,bed comfy,tv an wi-fi worked very well. My only complaint is the construction going on which makes it hard to get into hotel but other than that if I have to go to Orange Park again I no where I will be staying..The price was very reasonable

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great stay. Very friendly and helpful staff, especially J.C. We arrived early and Rose helped us out by getting a room as soon as possible. Will definitely stay here again. Much more than I expected for the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Rita P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Guest, Thank for your review and thank you for recognizing our staff. Additionally we truly appreciate your understanding as the road construction - something we have no control over - is taking place around our property. Over the last couple of weeks it is as frustrating for us as it is for our guests - so we thank you for recognizing that. Travel Safe!