“I love to stay at this Days Inn when I go to Jacksonville” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville

Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Port Saint Lucie
“I love to stay at this Days Inn when I go to Jacksonville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have stayed here several times now and will continue to do so when I make the trip to Jacksonville. It's a typical, clean, cozy hotel but the staff really makes this a great place to stay. Joyce was a pleasure at the desk and the general manager Mr. Patel is always pleasant and friendly.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
cornersville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

our stay at days inn,orange park,jacksonville, was the best. We got there earlier than expected and Joyce worked with us to get us in so we could rest. Joann and joyce are excellent as are Alishia, Emelinda, Gwen and Lilia, all the staff were friendly and helpful. we met the owner while there . very friendly. all were concerned that all our needs were met. hotel was clean and quiet. we enjoyed the pool. breakfast was delicious. we will definately be coming back. Thanks to everyone.
B.Hasting

Room Tip: all i can advise is to ask, the staff will do all they can to please you.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

The customer service that my family and I received was excellent. We when arrived we were greeted by Corey who provided us with great service. During our stay we enjoy the excellent serviced received by Joe Ann, Joyce, Corey and Paz. I hope I'm not missing anyone, you were all amazing. It was a happy environment. We stayed for a week and the staff made us feel like family. Breakfast was good. The hotel rooms were always clean and there was very little noise. Overall, our experience was very pleasant. Definitely a hotel I would go to again. Price is right and the added bonus is that the staff is wonderful and the hotel is clean. What more can you ask for. Thanks again to the staff of Days Inn Orange Park FL. Guest: Watson

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have no complaints about our stay. Our room was clean and cozy. The staff (JoeAnn and Corey)was very friendly. But the breakfast could stand a little improvement (not a good variety). However I can understand due to the limited space in the lobby. Overall stay was great... Latasha B.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Fleming Island, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Hotel was clean and convenient to NAS Jacksonville, where I was working. Breakfast was minimal, in a very tiny entrance area. WiFi was not working three of five days of my stay. Staff was friendly and sincere.

Room Tip: For better WiFi, avoid rooms far away from front desk.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Rooms
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I chose this hotel for one night stay mostly for the low price and location. It turns out that it was not a bad choice at all. Although it might be hard to find the entrance due to road construction it is worth it. It was pretty quiet and there were a lot of guests there. Room was clean, bathroom could have been cleaned a bit better. Other than that no complaints.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Cleanliness
wellston,oh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

My daughter an I stayed here for 4 nights. The staff was very friendly an helpful. The room was clean,bed comfy,tv an wi-fi worked very well. My only complaint is the construction going on which makes it hard to get into hotel but other than that if I have to go to Orange Park again I no where I will be staying..The price was very reasonable

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family