“Friendly and Clean”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Vancouver, Washington
“Friendly and Clean”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We spent 5 nights at the property recently and we really enjoyed our stay. Joyce (JoJo) welcomed us so politely when we arrived and was very professional and quickly got us checked in to our lovely room. I should say that we were part of large group of people in town for a very special family event at NAS Jacksonville. We found the room to be comfortable and clean, and we really enjoyed the professionalism and attentiveness we received from both Joyce and JoeAnn. I was impressed with how welcoming the whole staff and the management were. it made us and the ofher family members who were in rooms right next door to ours exactly as we had requested, feel very well taken care of. We will definitely stay there again when we are in the area.

Room Tip: First floor is easily accessible.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Everyone was very helpful, professional, accommodating! Corey checked us in and very informative. Next morning I couldn't find my keys. Joyce was so concerned and helpful! Upon checkout the associate at front desk was so helpful! So nice to stay with people who are professional and fun. We will be back!!!

• Stayed August 2014
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Well worth going back! I want to say thanks to their whole crew.
Joyce, JoeAnn, Cheryl, Corey, Alishia, Gwen and Lilia
The manager was quite friendly and helpful. They think of the hotel as their home and they give you that personal attention.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Slidell, Louisiana
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

1st night here had a request and person behind the counter wouldn't get out from under her blanket to address me...all I asked for was butter so I could have oatmeal...
I will make sure my company doesn't do business with them again!

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Rita P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear Guest, Please contact us by email gmdaysop@gmail.com. It has been a barmy, 100F Florida summer and to our knowledge we have no one on staff who brings a blanket to work. With regards to staff service, your experience is not indicative of the service we provide our guests, of which we are very proud, please see other reviews on this page. We truly want to resolve this matter, look forward to talking to you.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Overall very good stay...Clean room, clean sheets, room and bed smelled good, the carpet seems to be always wet from moisture but since we brought our own slippers it doesn't really matter.

Hotel staff when we checked in that night was nice to change our room from smoking to non smoking..
breakfast the ff. morning was better than okay... they had yoghurt for the kids, muffins, orange and apple juice and of course coffee. We did not try the cereal.
Manager (at least i thought she is the manager) during the day was very friendly.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Waynesville, Georgia
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My husband and I had to travel down to Orange Park for his job for a couple of days.We chose to stay with Days Inn because of it being right in the area of everywhere we needed to get to. They do have construction going on right now so it's a little harder to get around.But this is nothing that the hotel employees could help. The room was very clean and the staff was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND VERY HELPFUL! Mrs.Joyce &Mrs.Joe Ann were so helpful in helping me with directions on places I needed to get to and ways to avoid the construction! I would definitely stay with them again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Despite construction ongoing on the street outside of the hotel I experienced excellent service from Joyce, Joeann, Cheryl, and Corey along with Alishia, Lilia, Gwen and Emelinda. They had fresh hot coffee for me in the morning with tasty breakfast things. The room was spotlessly clean. And the conversation as I waited for my ride each morning so pleasant.
Thank you for a lovely weekend.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo