“Excellence show”

Orlando Explorer Pass
Ranked #6 of 155 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show combines a mixture of high-energy comedy improvisation with spectacular magic and audience participation to thoroughly entertain all ages. Visitors to the show will be served unlimited hand-tossed pizza, salad, dessert, beer, wine and soft drinks. Shows are presented nightly at 6:00 and 8:00 pm. The show is totally awesome. It is the best dinner show in town!
Reviewed 25 March 2011

the place was great i brougth my family there and it was hard to explain few of the things , we found a team member name leo he was great on explaining everything in spanish and also giving us direction how to get over to location , my family had fun and will like to come back again to see tony brent great magician, we were a party of 5 people

WonderWorksOrlando, Manager at The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2011

Thank you for your comments about the show! We are very happy that Leo provided you with great customer service! We will make sure to let him know.

Reviewed 25 March 2011

I'd read the reviews for this show on TA before attended it and probably had pretty high expectations. It ended up that there was a substitute comedian for the guy who I think is usually there. I don't think he was probably as good as the comedian who is usually there. The food was *OK*.
I would just suggest you call ahead and be sure the normal comedian is there before you go. We had a good time, but it sounds from the other reviews like it's usually better than what we saw.

ksprott:

Tony works the majority of the shows throughout the week, but on the day he is not, we have special acts performing. We hope you will come back to see the show when Tony is performing - I'm sure he will surpass your expectations!

Reviewed 19 March 2011

I can't say enough how entertaining the show was which is best described as an adlib comedy/magic show. Our party ranged from 4 to 71 in age and everyone had a great time. The food was alright (pizza, salad, soda, beer), but it was plentiful and quickly served. The only annoyance was being seated such that half our party had our backs to the show, spending it twisted about, and that was being the second group seated.

I would without reservation recommend seeing the show if you can fit it into you schedule. Just remember to arrive early (45-60 min is good) or your seating will be terrible.

Stubmx:

Thank you for the compliments on the show! I apologize about the issue you had with the seating.

Reviewed 9 March 2011

This show is hilarious from start to finish!! The magic is amazing and funny at the same time. You laugh so hard you forget that you are at a magic show. When going to the show don't be surprised if the magician chooses you to interact with him, it will be worth it!!

Ron
"Grand Rapids, Mi."

Ron,

Thank you for the compliments on the show! We are glad you had a good time!

Reviewed 7 March 2011

The show itself is amazing. Tony Brent was wonderful, with some magic and a whole lot of humor. My 9 year old also had a blast. The theater itself was not what I expected (smaller). The people sitting across from us were not very pleasant and wouldn't eat the food, acted like it disgusted them which made me feel a bit bad for eating it. The food wasn't gourmet but it was definitely edible. But even they were laughing at the show. In our previous trips to Orlando we stuck to Disney and Universal. This time we included a bunch of different additional activities which were nice but I wouldn't go back to (Ripley's, Gatorland, Titanic) but I wouldn't definitely return to Wonderworks and see this show again.

2  Thank debpurn