“Better than I thought ”

Orlando Explorer Pass
Ranked #5 of 153 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show combines a mixture of high-energy comedy improvisation with spectacular magic and audience participation to thoroughly entertain all ages. Visitors to the show will be served unlimited hand-tossed pizza, salad, dessert, beer, wine and soft drinks. Shows are presented nightly at 6:00 and 8:00 pm. The show is totally awesome. It is the best dinner show in town!
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

The comedian had us laughing throughout, was a little corny but the kids enjoyed it.
The pizza was actually not too bad. The salad was bland but edible. I had the pink lemonade it was good. Server was good with refils. I wouldn't say it was "unlimited" as my husband had beers and he only had 3 small plastic cups full. The secrets were happy to fill out the juice but didn't ask much if wants another beer.
Comedy and magic was good, cheesy but good. We went on a Nte where it wasn't too busy. The magician was Chris.
An enjoyable evening, especially as we were at wonder works anyway. As I said the pizza was better than I thought, if you know you are not getting 5 star food it's fine.

2  Thank kosconli
There are newer reviews for The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We had mixed advice on this attraction but we took a family of all ages and it was simply awesome! I would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Tony Brent is very funny and a very talented magician! He kept the audience of children and adults amused for the whole time he was on stage. The service was good although it took a while to start, we thought we had been forgotten about for a while! The food was decent and there was plenty of it - my one criticism there was the dessert cake was a bit dry however I stuffed myself with so much delicious pizza, I didn't mind! For $25 (adult) and $20 (child) the whole thing is a bargain and well worth it.

WonderWorksOnline, Manager at The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear BoBo817;

Thank you for visiting! We appreciate the review and are happy you enjoyed the show!

WonderWorks Management

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The magic and comedy were great. A lot of comedy for adults and kids. I was asked on stage and it was a great expirence. The pizza wasn't all that great but the show was worth the money.

1  Thank skyler l
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We visited on 12 April and were advised to arrive at 7:30pm for the 8pm show. We parked in multi story beside Wonderworks for $5, which was perfect and arrived about 7:20, making us first inline. We didn't get shown to our seats until 8pm and were seated right at the front (could have changed if we didn't want to). Food was very average pizza, salad and popcorn. Selection of wines, and while I am no Oz Clarke, they were pretty basic, but acceptable. Had 2 refills before show started. Plenty of food supplied. Tony Brent was fantastic!! We were with our 7&9 year olds and they enjoyed the show as much as us, with nothing to make us cringe. My husband took part in the show and at the end Tony took time to sign autographs and had DVDs of the show, which I would highly recommend. Will be recommending to all our friends, if not for the pizza, definitely for Tony- he is worth the ticket price and some,

WonderWorksOnline, Manager at The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Bluejeans1971;

Thank you for visiting us! We are glad you and your family had a good time at the show. Thanks for recommending us to your friends!

WonderWorks Management