“Amazing show - I laughed so much”

The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
Orlando Explorer Pass
Ranked #7 of 155 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show combines a mixture of high-energy comedy improvisation with spectacular magic and audience participation to thoroughly entertain all ages. Visitors to the show will be served unlimited hand-tossed pizza, salad, dessert, beer, wine and soft drinks. Shows are presented nightly at 6:00 and 8:00 pm. The show is totally awesome. It is the best dinner show in town!
Reviewed 7 March 2011

The show itself is amazing. Tony Brent was wonderful, with some magic and a whole lot of humor. My 9 year old also had a blast. The theater itself was not what I expected (smaller). The people sitting across from us were not very pleasant and wouldn't eat the food, acted like it disgusted them which made me feel a bit bad for eating it. The food wasn't gourmet but it was definitely edible. But even they were laughing at the show. In our previous trips to Orlando we stuck to Disney and Universal. This time we included a bunch of different additional activities which were nice but I wouldn't go back to (Ripley's, Gatorland, Titanic) but I wouldn't definitely return to Wonderworks and see this show again.

2  Thank debpurn

Reviewed 25 February 2011

Make a reservation and be sure to choose a night when Tony is there!

We went to the 6:00 show and it was a blast. Tony is funny, talented and keeps the audience involved the entire time.

The food was very good and the service was excellent. I never had to ask for anything, it just showed up!

This is a good show for all ages and you will not leave disappointed.

There is no reserved seating and it is "family style". Worked for us, but you never know who you are going to be next to!

2  Thank JDRCapeCod
Reviewed 20 February 2011

My ten year old son and I attended the Outta Control Dinner Show in Orlando, Florida in July 2010, and all we can say is that we enjoyed the show thoroughly. Yes, we had to wait in a line for about 30 minutes, but the wait was worth it in the long run. The pizza was good and the bottomless soft drinks and beer was a nice touch.

Let’s face reality here; we were attending a “Magic Show” and not some five-star restaurant. For the money, we had a great time and the magic show was impressive and very good. My son still talks about the show – so therefore it must have been really good for him as he wants to go there again next year. I must admit, the magician did stump me with his magic. The evening was more of a magic/comedy show. Before the show, we also enjoyed the Laser Tag and other attractions on the second floor in the same building.

The servers were friendly, attentive and professional. Our table was constantly supplied with food and refreshments. Overall, we had a very pleasant evening and most definitely will return next summer.

5  Thank MICHAELSCRIBE
Reviewed 14 February 2011

Well what can I say about this show that already hasn't been said. Totally amazing. Tony Brent is soooooooo funny, he even had my husband up on the stage doing river dance. I havent laughed so hard in a long time. Would recommend this show to everyone. However you should arrive early to be given a good seat as its first come first seated.

3  Thank dublingirl1979
Reviewed 13 February 2011

We went there thinking buffett. We were seated at a table for 15. Luckilably only 12 showed up. The waitress stood at one end of the table and asked me what we wanted to drink at the other end of the table. Finally she came down to our end. We were never asked if the table wanted more salad. We had to ask for more pizza. The man across the table from us kept blowing his nose in his naplin and then would lay it on the table. The he would proceed to handle the pizza with his hands. Needless to say we didn't want to eat snotty nose pizza. The magic show was okay nothing special. We won't go there again.

7  Thank meemawof5Taylors_Sc