“Amazing as always”

Ranked #8 of 452 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This vast complex houses two theme parks (Universal Studios, for movie rides, and Islands of Adventure, for thrills), an entertainment/nightlife complex (CityWalk) and a variety of hotels. You can buy passes for admission to the parks or just visit the bars, restaurants and stores on the CityWalk.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There is something for everyone here. It's fabulous. You will need at least a 2 days pass because there is so much to see and do here. the only BAD thing if you are a large person(obese) you can't ride the Harry Potter ride. besides that everything is okay.

UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Studios Florida, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Galo,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our park. I am thrilled to read that you had such a wonderful time visiting Universal Studios Florida. I hope you got the chance to see The Blues Brothers Show, as I think it is one of the most entertaining shows we have at Universal Studios Florida. I am saddened, however, to read that you were unable to experience Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts. If you wish to provide additional feedback about your experience, please call 407-224-4233, option 4, or send an email to GuestServices@UniversalOrlando.com. Thank you and I hope to see you back to ride the movies with us again soon!
-Tori

Write a ReviewReviews (32,814)
All reviews
in 1,080 reviews
"great park"
in 742 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

a. This was the first time that either of had been to Universal Studios. Amazing for a Honeymoon destination! I visited in mid-March 2018 as part of my Honeymoon. I booked it as a package with an onsite hotel. About a week before my wedding I tore my meniscus in my right knee. I thought that I had ruined my wedding and honeymoon. I was unable to walk without crutches and I cried my eyes out before my wedding- Skip ahead to my Orlando honeymoon- I was worried how things were going to be for me since I was still in crutches. After some initial confusion over park opening times, I got to Islands of Adventure. They had multiple wheelchairs for rent! Over the 4 days we only rented the wheelchair. We noticed that maneuvering the wheelchair in the shops in HP world was easy. The only store that is almost impossible was the Quidditch shop. It was only 12 dollars a day to rent the wheelchair, and they let me store my crutches there. More importantly, the park was extremely ADA friendly. I was able to get on all the rides I wanted, and the staff was beyond helpful. I am grateful for the staff and their professionalism and everyone I interacted. Everyone deserves a high five for making my Honeymoon magical. The food was amazing, the snacks, food and Butterbeer was out of this world. This was truly an amazing park and we WILL be going back!
b. P.S. I was the girl with the Hamtaro backpack. All the staff recognized it and I felt like a celebrity!

Hi Asa,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our parks. I am thrilled to read that you had such a fantastic time celebrating at our park, especially at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is one of my favorite areas of the park to explore as well, so I am happy that you enjoyed it too! I am disappointed, however, to read that you experienced difficulties navigating in a wheelchair while inside Quality Quidditch Supplies. If you wish to discuss this further, I encourage you to call 407-224-4233, option 4, or send an email along with your TripAdvisor username to GuestServices@UniversalOrlando.com. Thank you and I hope to welcome you back to our park in the future!
-Tori

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Whether I go for one day or one week, universal and islands of adventures is by far my FAVORITE vacation place in FL. I have been there at least 10 times (family trip, school trip, and with friends) and i keep going back because I cant get enough!! Fast passes are great but I usually go single rider or in normal line because its all fun! I am not a roller coaster junkie but I have done everything except for Hulk and rip ride rocket. I hope to try rip ride rocket on my next visit. DEFINITLY SURPASSES DISNEY!!!
I LOVE UNIVERSAL AND ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE!!

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know just how much you love our parks! It makes me glad to know we are your favorite vacation destination and have visited us so many times! I'm also happy to read you enjoy our single rider line and have been able to enjoy so many of our attractions. When you visit and try Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, make sure to decide which song you want in advance so you can jam out and really enjoy your first ride! My first time on, I forgot to select my song in time and while the auto-selected song was still fantastic it's so much better when you choose your song. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've been to Walt Disney World many times. We have also done Disneyland. We wanted to visit Universal Studios this time as well. And we were amazed by how well they run this park. The rides are amazing. Staff always willing to answer questions. Express Pass -- a must when the parks get busy. We never had to wait more than 10-12 minutes in line, with most ride wait times under 10 minutes. And this allowed us to repeat the rides we really liked. Highly recommend for families with children over the age of 6. There are some rides that have height restrictions. Overall a great theme park for families. Highly recommended.

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. I am so glad to read you had an amazing visit with us, found our Team Members to be helpful, and enjoyed your Express Passes! I personally always recommend Express Passes for our Guests that want to spend more time enjoying our attractions and entertainment offerings and less time standing in line, and I'm so glad to read you were able to enjoy low wait times with your Express Passes! Thank you for your feedback, I hope we have the chance to welcome you back to our parks in the future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There is something for everyone here. It's fab. You will need a pass for more then one day because there is so much to see and do. We had a 14 day ticket and I can honestly say we would much rather go here then Disney world. The bottomless cup is worth every penny too

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your recent visit with us, and your advice to our future visitors. I am so glad to read you enjoyed your visit and enjoyed the Coca-Cola Freestyle Cups. I personally love them since you have so many different beverage options, get unlimited refills, and can reactivate your cup for multiple days! Thank you again for your review, I hope we have the chance to welcome you back to our parks in the future!