“Very good Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Juanita T
“House was great. Pool was COLD”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

The house was great. We had all the essentials for the kitchen so we could cook our meals at home. Which was wonderful. The house is located in a place that it is easy to get around and the stores are close by which is good.
When it states gated community the gates are only in use durning the week and durning the weekend the gate was left open.

The pool was a whole other story. I was under the impression from the write up in the rental agreement that the pool and hot tub was heated. That was not the case I had even called the management company many times to find out why the pool wasn't heated. If they would have said we needed to pay extra for the pool and hot tub to be heated I would have. After four days the hot tub was finally heated but never the pool. Very disappointed that it did not state we needed to pay extra for the pool to be heated. I have stayed at other locations in Orlando and was alway informed of the heated pool charge.

Kamachela
costa rica
“Very good Stay”
Reviewed 11 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We were a family of 11 and really enjoyed staying at the Villa. We stood two weeks.
The location is good , the neibourhood was very nice.
I recomend the house!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tenitaswa...
Suffolk, Virginia
“Loved it”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The house was beautiful.. Really enjoyed it with my family we look forward to booking again.. Very well kept.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

31 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for the fabulous review, really appreciate it. I feel privileged to be getting all these good reviews. We do work very hard to make sure the advert is accurate, and the villa is up to date and clean.

Linda
Nicole C
“The house was fantastic!!!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We have 4 kids and this house made our vacation much more enjoyable! Everyone had their own space to relax and sleep in-between the hustle of Disney and Universal! The location was great, away from the business of the tourists but not in the middle of no where. Traffic was very heavy and made the travel time to and from the Parks longer them we had hopped, but i assume this is because of the time of year we went. This was our first time renting a house and we don't ever want to use a hotel for a family vacation again! It was a great experience for us all!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Jul 2017
Thank you so much Nicole, you were an excellent client to have, and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to any other owner. I am glad you liked the house, it really is a fantastic villa for large families. All the best, Linda
tamackey
Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“Well maintained house”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My daughter and I loved the house. It had everything and more that we could have asked for. The house was way too big for just two but the price was too good to pass up especially with the private pool. The location was perfect because it was close to all the parks but far enough to stay out of the congestion of Orlando. The house was very clean and the service was outstanding. The house was within a gated community and the pool had many safety precautions that were an added bonus. I will definitely return to this property when I visit again.

29 Jun 2017
Thank you very much for the fabulous review, I am really grateful. Thank you also for being perfect clients, and I look forward to welcoming you back. Linda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing