“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Virginia...
“Spent 1300.00 and it wasn’t worth it!! I couldn’t even leave because all my money was put into this house..”
Reviewed 21 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Property manger said she knew and won’t update nor fix anything.. She knew I had small children and said my children shouldn’t use the closet.. Still hasn’t gave me my Security deposit back!!

2 Jun 2018
This lady reported the handle had fell of 1 of the 5 toilets. She was concerned that it had a shady edge. I told her to put a towel over it until we fixed it, as children could use any of the other 4 toilets.

She asked for half the money back. I said no, we would fix the problems.

I offered her a full refund for her remaining days. , if she was that unhappy with the villa, and wanted to move. She declined.

I think we did everything we possibly could, and at the end of the day, many would accept that if you are offering a full tefund... then that’s the end if it, and you would return the item, or leave the villa. This lady did not leave, and in fact decided to stay
Rachel O
“Excellent”
Reviewed 27 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We are beyond happy with this rental. The Villa was beautiful and spacious. Our favourite was the pool and hot tub. We have no complaints about our stay
... It was exceptional and we really were dreading coming home. We will definitely rent again in the near future!

6 May 2018
Thank you so much Rachael, it was a pleasure to have you as a client, This villa really is one of my best, with a high standard of finishes, comfy beds, and maintained throughout. It really makes it all worth while when great clients like yourself recognise this, and give us this great feedback. Thank you once again, and look forward to you returning.... Linda
janet r
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 20 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Within easy travel of Disney and only 30 minutes from Universal it was an ideal place to stay. The house was large and very comfortable and gave us all privacy but plenty of space to get together. The pool was fantastic especially after a hot day at the parks. Thanks Linda

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 May 2018
Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with such excellent clients.
Leanne N
“Lovely Villa”
Reviewed 25 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely time staying in this villa. Very clean and child friendly. We had a couple of issues with the pool heating but it was very quickly rectified by the management company who couldn’t have been anymore helpful.

We were pleasantly surprised with a few of the facilities that were not mentioned such as there was a bbq, baby monitors, travel cots and swimming towels. Also there is an alarm that leads out to the pool area, this was great for peace of mind especially with children.

We were very disappointed with the games room as there was only a pool table and it was wonky so all the balls went to one pocket, however it didn’t affect our stay. Also we were disappointed with the fact we had to pay extra for pool heating even though it states with heated pool (nothing to say that it was an extra)

We really enjoyed staying here and would recommend it.

Leanne

hickunit
“Loved it”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Great place to stay. Exactly as described. Very quite, clean and safe neighborhood. Would book again.

Tina G
“Villa Tuscana”
Reviewed 18 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Thank you Linda, house was excellent!! Would definitely stay there again. It was a very nice neighborhood in a gated community with excellent security features for the house and pool. It was close to Disney and shopping which was perfect. Was a little disappointed in the game room only because there wasn’t a tennis table; and the pool table was lopsided, so the balls wouldn’t stay in place, but everything else was excellent. I’m going to miss that shower! Water pressure was awesome! Lol. The whole house was very nicely furnished, and supplied with everything needed for a comfortable stay. Well worth it!!!

Juanita T
“House was great. Pool was COLD”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

The house was great. We had all the essentials for the kitchen so we could cook our meals at home. Which was wonderful. The house is located in a place that it is easy to get around and the stores are close by which is good.
When it states gated community the gates are only in use durning the week and durning the weekend the gate was left open.

The pool was a whole other story. I was under the impression from the write up in the rental agreement that the pool and hot tub was heated. That was not the case I had even called the management company many times to find out why the pool wasn't heated. If they would have said we needed to pay extra for the pool and hot tub to be heated I would have. After four days the hot tub was finally heated but never the pool. Very disappointed that it did not state we needed to pay extra for the pool to be heated. I have stayed at other locations in Orlando and was alway informed of the heated pool charge.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing