“Amazing family vacation home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing family vacation home!”
Reviewed 6 November 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

As a family with 4 school-aged children, we found this home to be a perfect "home base" for a very memorable vacation. It's close to all the theme parks, but is a wonderful reprieve after a fun, but busy day. It was relaxing to kick back and relax or take a dip in a wonderful, private pool. We will be remembering our vacation for many years to come... Thanks for a comfortable and affordable stay!!

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
Maine
Reviewed 3 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic home away from home”
Reviewed 3 October 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

This was our first time renting a vacation home but it will not be our last. This home exceeded every single one of our expectations. The service and home where both top notch.You can not get the same type of service and comfort at a hotel. This is the best way to travel.

“It was excellent”
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

We had an awesome time . The house is very neat and tidy. acommodating all our needs. The pool had toys for the kids to play with very safe enviroment.Location was great for as going to and fro from the disney resort. We had a fabulous time

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great House and close to everything!”
Reviewed 28 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

This home was beautiful and very clean. It is located in a quiet, relaxing sub division. The pool was great for entertaining the kids!!! They also loved the gaming system, pool table and Foosball table it had.
We received great service our entire stay. We would go back in a heart beat!!!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing