“Great Location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kincardine, Canada
“Great Location!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

We just returned home from our vacation at this home. The location of the home is perfect, it's only about 15 minutes to all the major attractions and about 5 minutes to walmart, etc to stock up on groceries. The home is in a quiet neighbourhood, you can't hear the traffic either, it's a nice escape to come back to the pool after being out in the city all day. The home is very spacious and has an open concept. The kitchen is equipped with anything you could possibly need. We spent a lot of time in the pool, make sure you get the pool heat!!!
We had to contact Cyndee for a couple of issues and she was always prompt in getting back to us and resolving our problems.

The only downside to this house was the fact that it's rented every week and there's signs in the house stating they only get 5 hours to clean...which is evident. The house has clearly seen a lot of traffic and needs to have a good cleaning.

PaulH76
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fantastic house for family vacation”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the house with our extended family for 2 weeks. The house was wonderful: the pool and games room were fun, the kitchen was very well equipped, the location (close to the parks) was perfect and we had a wonderful time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was perfect.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
“Dream come true”
Reviewed 7 January 2013 for a stay in May 2012

Walking in my dream home !
We came to Florida in may of 2012. It was our first time renting a vacation home online, which was scary. Cindy eased all our fears, helped with so much information which made our trip stress free.  We rented a 6 bdrm  we were so excited as we entered the gates. It was beautiful ! The neighborhood was very clean and everyone's lawn was perfect. As we entered the house we all were at awe !  It was beautiful. The rooms were decorated very nice and not with cheap bedspread either. As a matter of fact nothing was cheap in there. The kitchen was beyond we'll stocked. Everything you need to cook with and more. The kids loved the game room but they lived in the pool. " a note" please get the pool heat ! We didn't and wish I budgeted in cause it would have been perfect but the kids still lived in the pool being older I wanted some heat . We stayed 9 days with enough time to enjoy the wonderful parks and relax at the home. We didn't want to leave. We will be back , we found our yearly vacation home.  Walmart is close for shopping with lots of gift stores near. Cindy was wonderful about everything. She a real person that cares. Months after, I was in a car accident and I call her to cancel coming for the next visit, do you know she remembered me and give such comforting words and and have since checked on me. So you are more than a sale with her. Have fun! You won't be disappointed !
The Cataldo's

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“" In Need Of a Vacation"”
Reviewed 3 October 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A great place and great price! A house all to ourselves with a fantastic pool! I was even more impressed when we arrived. Wish the game room had air conditioning or a ceiling fan. Golfing was great at Disney and the ladies loved their spa day at Vivian's!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Severna Park
Reviewed 13 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
“Cumbrian Lakes vacation”
Reviewed 13 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

We had busy days but really enjoyed coming back to the house. We cooked every day and enjoyed the spa and pool. It was very clean had every thing we needed. It was relaxing and home away from home. It is definitly on the list to stay at again

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Stay... Made life easy”
Reviewed 28 November 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

It was such an escape to not have to deal with the hustle and bustle of the hotels and resorts down here. We already had so much going on with planning the days at Disney that being able to cook and relax before the parks made us feel at ease. On our off days from the parks we could just swim, nap or really just enjoy our time away from home. House was clean, fresh and better than any hotel or condo experience I've had.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing