“I will crave another visit….”

Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie
Ranked #2 of 72 Bakeries in Orlando
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Delectable assortments of sandwiches, quiches, French pastries and a variety of beverages are available for a quick meal.
Nephi, Utah
“I will crave another visit….”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Our group visited for an afternoon snack. We mostly ordered dessert but everything looked amazing. I had a Napoleon and a Macaroon. Both were wonderful. There wasn't a crumb left on anyone's plate when we were done. This would be a perfect place for any meal or snack.

• Visited June 2014

Akron, Ohio
“Wanted to eat here every day!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We were at Disney for 10 days and I think we ate here more than half of them! They accepted the Quick Service Dining Plan and we used it for meals and snacks. The sandwiches were delicious, and the pastries amazing!

Visited July 2013
Princeton, Illinois
“A huge improvement”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

While the sweet treats have always been delish here, the former location was crowded and small. The new re-boot is perfect. We had some amazing food here, and it is quickly becoming our Epcot go-to for quick service dining. The lobster bisque was hot and rich and full of flavor, and when paired with the half baguette, it is a hearty lunch at a very low price (for Disney.) Real butter is free. Gotta love France. We also enjoyed the cheesy tomato bread and eclairs! While seating is limited at lunch time, if you wait an hour and arrive after 1:00 or so, there well may be a seat. We also stopped here to grab a snack before IllumiNations. I used my rusty French from high school and the CM's were amused. I must have been okay as my order was correct.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tracy61356
Orlando, Florida
“Great Break in the Day”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I love this little tucked away spot in the France Pavilion in Epoct. We have stopped in for light lunch on two separate occasions. The quiche is delightful and there is a pretty pear tart that is just sweet enough. The servers are all French speaking and very helpful. I really regret writing this already since I love that this place is rarely busy!

• Visited April 2014
Waltham, Massachusetts
“Great Lunch!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Most quick serve restaurants are burgers and fries but this is a little gem tucked away in the back of France at Epcot that should not be missed. Great sandwiches on fresh baked bread and lots of dessert options. My new favorite lunch spot in Epcot!

Visited June 2014