“Gators 🐊🐊”

Gatorland General Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Gatorland features 3,000 gators and 89 crocodiles, as well as a number of bird and snake exhibits.
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Fun place for the whole family! I've been to Orlando about 20 times , never new there was a gatorland . Fun interaction with the animals. You can sit on a real gator here!!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,629)

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This park has to be the most overlooked park. I was wary due to the reviews. However, I am glad we went. Spent less than $150 for four people and this included two extras added on to the admission price. We took pictures at the Gator wrestling. I was a ball of nerves. I am still talking about the experience and showing my pictures. The gator feeding experience was awesome. The staff were very knowledgeable. This experience would be great for any age group. It's also educational. The teenagers in my group loved the experience along with the adults. Will try the zip line on our next visit. I am not for certain why I have overlooked this experience in the past. Will go again did not make it through the entire park. We had booked tickets for another event. Will give myself more time on the next visit. The park has a small water park for younger children. Did not take the train ride. However, many were lined up for the train.

1  Thank Happygiggles
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Gators and more Gators ,baby's to very large also have some albinos here
Nice set up that they have here with shows
There staff in very informing in shows
You'll need about 3-4 hours to run through everything here

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Not just gators but lovely birds. Check out the white alligators...very rare indeed. The parakeet room is adorable where birds fly freely and land on your feet ...so cool. Zipline if you dare...not this kid!!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

If you hate people doing mean things to animals (especially gators) don't come to this park. I went to Gatorland on June the 30th and I felt so bad for the gators, during the gator jumping show it was good do not get me wrong but I did not like how the "Trainee" staff members were slapping one of the gators on the head in between the eyes. There was about 30 gators in one cage and just to get food they had to jump, hardly any could and most of the hungry gators were starting to go after the local birds they had on site. This show never changed, we had to watch it twice because of a thunder storm and it was the same show, only thing that had changed was the costumes used other than that they were on the same stereotypical hillbilly script.

During the alligator wrestling show was worse, they dragged an alligator out of the water by its tail and started jumping on it while it shook its head to signal them to stop. Which in their words replied with "Yes we shall carry on" while they kept jumping on it so it shut up to tape its mouth up. Then it had to endure a 10 minute line for photos of it with its head shoved up in the air and on the keeper. After 5 minutes it was flailing about and then it took 2 other keepers to jump on its back to stop it from doing it. Not good when little kids are about. During the actual wrestling they dragged another alligator out of the water by its tail forcefully, not gently but forcefully causing it to growl and hiss angrily. This time luckily nobody was jumping on its back, but they were scaring it by whipping the wooden fence post, it was insane and I tried to watch the entire duration of the show. It was tough to watch but it was "wrestling" after all.

It was a very, very rainy day and me in flip flops without a spare pair of shoes was like being in a real life Tomb Raider game. I nearly slipped and fell on a giant blue line they had in the middle of the path, which became extremely slippy in wet weather. Also during the dirt foot paths you had to jump over giant flooded areas and nearly come into contact with poison ivy. EEP! I have infected eczema and I got mud all inside the cut that is in the middle of my toe, painful? Yes.

Come as you please if you like what I have just mentioned, just be warned that its $10 to have a photo at alligator wrestling, but the photo is not included. $20 for a picture of an alligator with a snake and way more added extras.

Its a great park, don't get me wrong just be warned with what happens to the gators.

2  Thank Lucyj96