“A Run Down Dump”
Review of Wet 'n Wild - CLOSED

Wet 'n Wild
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular water park is fun for the whole family, offering a variety of pools, slides, thrill rides, activities and shows.
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

We went to this park. Lazy River Closed. Half of the Wave Pool closed, when I asked the lifeguard why he advised it was because there was only two of them on duty. Place needs total updating. On entry I asked the member of staff on the entrance why it was $12 to park she lied by saying it is the cheapest in Orlando when Typhoon Lagoon and Blizard Beach are free!! We were in for aporox half an hour. Asked for a Manager to complain and was advised none available. I was given the card of Alicia White the revenue manager and I E mailed her no reply re-sent the E mail still no reply. Do not waste your money on this dump. Surely there should be a manager on duty whebever the park is open.

2  Thank ronnie195

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

We visited with our 12 and 9 year olds, near the end of October. The park was within walking distance of where we stayed and when we bought the tickets online we added the pay for one day unlimited visits for 14 days option free. We loved the multi-person slides, it is what we loved most about this park, being able to ride as a family. This would be a con if you came to the park as a single person which someone in line in front of us did and were very upset that they could only do a few things. I found the entrance fee reasonable for an Orlando water park. Food items were typical park fare and prices , our second day we brought a cooler with drinks and snacks. bubba tub was probably our favourite ride as a family. Our children did all the slides and enjoyed them all. The lazy river was nice with several places to enter and exit. Disco H2O is a lot of fun. There were plenty of lounges to be found, we set up on the beach section, lovely. As with many water parks the children section' s water was cold, I am not sure why they all seem to do this. Overall, enjoyed our two days very much and would recommend a visit .

1  Thank Winterlynx
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We have never been to this park before despite having visited Orlando numerous times. My first impressions were not great as we walked through the gates - I thought it looked like a concrete jungle, unattractive and actually quite ugly.
This impression changed though - beyond the gates the park is very nice - especially by the Tikki bar and the sandy beach area. After about an hour I had changed my mind completely and loved it here.
There are lots of slides and rides - plenty if you like thrills, but what impressed us most were the number of rides you could do as a group/family. Lots of parks have slides where you are alone, here you can do things together which is great fun. We especially loved Bubba Tub.
The lazy river was also great, nicely landscaped and plenty of rubber rings.
Our son also really enjoyed Blastaway Beach - you could easily spend a couple of hours there alone, grown ups can also join in the fun.
Slight negatives - the place seemed to be full of horrible pigeons and the water was absolutely freezing until you got used to it.
We spent a whole day here, loved it and would definitely recommend Wet and Wild. Tip - come at the end of October, the park was virtually empty and we never queued for any rides.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

We have enjoyed the water parks in Orlando more than the theme parks. Wet wild was a great value, $45 each and we have used the tickets for 3 days. We loved the fact that there are a lot of rides that a family can do together. The park was very quiet due to the time of year, never waited more than 5 min. The only problem was three of the faster rides were closed.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We would not be recommending this park. 4 rides were closed and the tiki bar also. Compared to Disneys water parks this one just does not compare. If you have a 1/2 day I might go after 2 pm and get in for 1/2 price but I would not pay full price again. On the positive side this park does have more multiple person rides which was nice for our family. We did have a good day but felt the atmosphere & rides for the $ couldn't compare to other parks. The other universal parks were FABULOUS!!!!