“Brilliant holiday home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

katiebell...
Droitwich, United Kingdom
“Brilliant holiday home”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My family and I stayed here in April. It was a much anticipated celebration of a very special birthday. The house was amazing. Beautifully appointed, clean and comfortable. The kids loved the pool and we all had a great time.

We are returning to Orlando later this year and disappointed this house is not available again.

15 May 2017
Thank you very much for a lovely review. I am sorry our villa is not available for your return trip but hopefully you are coming back again next year. Best regards, Margaret
Desiree H
“Best Vacation Ever!”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This house was above my expectations and at a wonderful price. The house was clean, the pool was clean, and the house was set up very nicely! My family went to Universal, Disney, SeaWorld, and the beach for two days and this house was very nice to come back to!
The owner was easy to contact and would reply within a day or so in most cases! I am very pleased and would recommend this in future vacations to my family or friends!

3 May 2017
Hi Desiree, many thanks for your wonderful review. I'm glad you loved our villa. :).Margaret
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

2 Apr 2017
Thank you very much. I am glad you enjoyed our villa. We definitely love to welcome you back. :)
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Your age range 50-64
12 Mar 2017
Dear Maria,
Thank you very much for a great review! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.
b0bharper
Uxbridge, Canada
“Great Rental Property!”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The owner was super to work with on the booking! This home is very clean, tidy and has all the amenities one could ask for... whether it be a family vacation or in my case x4 fella's enjoying a golf vacation. The location is very close to all the eateries you could ask for, shopping, all the Orlando attractions, and close to dozens of great golf courses! I highly recommend this property... you won't be disappointed!

Your age range 50-64
1 Mar 2017
Thank you very much Bob. We are very delighted you enjoyed our villa.
DoctorJon...
Fort Frances, Canada
“Fantastic Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Stayed here at the end of December and early January 16/17 for our winter vacation. We initially didn't expect the house to be everything we had seen in the pictures and reviews, but it exceeded everything we had hoped for. It was more than enough space for my wife and I and our 2 kids, had a large master bedroom with ensuite and a walk in closet. Had a double bedroom with ensuite which my 12 year old daughter stayed in and 2 rooms with 2 single beds which my 10 year old son stayed in one of. The heated pool gave us much relief after long days at Universal Studios(both parks) and Magic Kingdom which are both within a 20 min drive. Owner was very accommodating and promt in answering questions, we had many. Would recommend this place to anybody looking for a modern home with plenty of anemities.

6 Jan 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and your kind words. I am really pleased you had a good time and that our house doesn't disappoint you. Hope to welcome you back in the further.

Thank you once again/ Stuart & Margaret
Leanne R
“Mr”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Best villa I've stayed in and I've stayed in many. Outside area lovely with friendly neighours. Plenty of seats and table area to eat outside. Villa lovely, really clean and finished to a very modern high spec. All facilities available and all bedrooms extremely clean and homely. Really lovely villa would stay here again

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing