“Not Open Anymore!”

59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Not Open Anymore!”
Reviewed 20 December 2010

I was pretty excited to go to this.... got there and it was not open anymore! =(

25 Thank foxxy1601

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“In my visiting of this gallery I found it...”
Reviewed 17 June 2010

In my visiting of this gallery I found it to be rather interesting and exciting . I first visited the gallery last summer while on a family vacation . Myself and my brother went to experience the attraction . For $20 each I found it to be rather brilliant , 10 of the most expensive and rarest cars all in one room under one roof . To be perfectly honest I loved every second of it . Unlike what the other articles say , the staff were very helpful and more than happy to answer questions . Luckily enough I know how to sweet talk a car fanatic amd reluctantly I was allowed to view the vehicles on a more personal and appreciative level .

4 Thank Bugatti009
Buffalo,NewYork
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ultimate car fans attraction”
Reviewed 4 April 2010

This is a collection of the worlds most expensive and rarest cars. the total value of the collection is about 10 mill with 1 car being 5 mill,if you go when its not busy there are no barriers and its free roam,the staff are also very helpfull.there is a price to get in,but if you really like cars the price is well worth it. ive gone here 3 times and would do it again next time in florida!

6 Thank apollo223
Orlando
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Glad I ignored the bad reviews!”
Reviewed 10 August 2009

My wife and I went on a Sunday as a birthday treat for me. I was skeptical because of the two bad reviews, but took a chance. I'm so happy that I did. For the first hour, we were the only people there. After that, a couple of other families came in and it got a little busy. I did notice that everyone was actually having a good time! There was no one staring down from above us at all (what's that about?) and we could walk right up to any of the cars with no supervision. Some cars even had their windows down or top removed to see inside. There were 13 cars on display (2 Veyrons and 2 Maserati Mc12s among others). The young man at the desk came in once and asked if we had any questions, which he cheerefully answered. We took lots of photos and shot some HD video. It looks great. In conclusion, if you go in expecting to just see a lot of really amazing cars up close, you will have a wonderful time. If you expect to actually sit in the cars, go to a dealership. It was worth the $15 (florida resident discount). The only negative was that the racing simulators were not working. The employee said they have not worked for a while and were in need of serious repair. I would have given it a 5 rating otherwise.

4 Thank OrlandoMeerkat
Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exotic Cars in Orlando”
Reviewed 2 January 2009

Was a great experience getting upclose to 10 of the most expensive cars in the world, asked the front desk for a tour and they were very helpful. Bought a very cool Lamborghini hat for my kids. Look for a coupon in the where quick guide for $5 off admission. Also had Racing simulators which were fun.

Definitely recommended and something different form the normal attraction routine.

3 Thank Lotus_585