My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights here in November and have stayed several time before.
Sometimes, the both of us and sometimes with family.
We simply have not been disappointed in any way any of our stays.
This is a gem that needs to be seen and experienced.
Whether you are a couple or a family, you will most likely want to return.
The service is second to none other.
The accomodations are amazing. The rooms are all clean, extremely spacious, and enjoyable for the extras you receive. The atmosphere all around the complex is very pleasant.
Security is ever present and professional. So important these days.
We love the amenities.
Needless to say, we will come back. We enjoy sharing good news.
We have experienced bad hotels/resorts in the past.
It is wonderful to go somewhere where you enjoy the experience and feel comfortable like home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mediterranean-inspired WorldQuest Orlando Resort is the perfect all-suite hotel for your Florida vacation. WorldQuest Orlando Resort is located just one mile from Walt Disney World and a short drive from SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and Epcot Center. International Drive South, scores of delicious restaurants and designer shopping are minutes away. Each of our condominium-style 2- and 3-bedroom suites features a full kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, separate living and sleeping areas. Welcome to your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your WorldQuest Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Worldquest Orlando Hotel Orlando
- WorldQuest Orlando Resort Florida