We found WorldQuest to be a great location when factoring in value, location and amenities.
We arrived at the location for a late check in. The front desk swiftly processed us. We requested (based on other reviews) an upper floor and we preferred the location of building # 4 which they were able to accommodate. although a bit pricey, there was a small store right up in the clubhouse / reception area that allowed us to pick up a few needed items. There is an elevator at each building and stairs as well.
When we opened the door to our suite we were impressed. It was very clean and the layout was perfect for us. It's just like a condo with an ample size kitchen area, a living room, screened in deck, multiple bedrooms with their own bathrooms and the master has a double sink, stand-up shower and a whirlpool type jetted tub. We even arrived to find some towel art on the master bed like you would on a cruise ship. The only two negatives were the TV's in the bedrooms were tube style, but they were in a cabinet unit so it didn't really matter and the pillows which were average in quality.
If you want to be close to the pool stay at buildings 1-3. Building 4 was a little further but there was a bit less hustle and bustle and we had a nice view of the lake and the pool as well. At night we could see fireworks from our balcony! It still was not that far of a walk for us to go the the clubhouse for breakfast, or to the pool for a swim. There were towels at the pool along with beach balls to play with. The hot tub was clean and warm.
Breakfast was included and was mostly a "carb-fest" which was fine, as it saved eating out. There was coffee, juices, cereal, bagels / toast, danishes and fresh fruit (bananas, oranges and apples).
Checkout was a breeze and the location was very close to the Disney Parks. We rented a car and had no problem finding our way around. It is not within walking distance of stores or other entertainment, but we could come and go with our car through the security gate (added benefit) and go wherever we wanted.
Overall a great experience and we would recommend it again for being a great value, good location (in relation to the Disney attractions), because of the amenities and the friendly staff. We would return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mediterranean-inspired WorldQuest Orlando Resort is the perfect all-suite hotel for your Florida vacation. WorldQuest Orlando Resort is located just one mile from Walt Disney World and a short drive from SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and Epcot Center. International Drive South, scores of delicious restaurants and designer shopping are minutes away. Each of our condominium-style 2- and 3-bedroom suites features a full kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, separate living and sleeping areas. Welcome to your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your WorldQuest Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Worldquest Orlando Hotel Orlando
- WorldQuest Orlando Resort Florida