“My visit to Universal”

WorldQuest Orlando Resort
Ranked #95 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I love this hotel, the staff and rooms are excellent. If you do have an issue, it is resolved promptly. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Especially enjoy having the kitchen and patio, not to mention the wonderful Master suite. We use the washer & dryer so we can go home with clean clothes. I have stayed more than once and when I return the staff remembers me and my family. How wonderful is that, and how rare. I HIGHLY recommend this for any visitor

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellen B
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you Ellen from West Palm for the kind review! I am glad to see that you are a returning guest and that the staff recognizes you and your family upon your return visits.

Thank you again!

There are newer reviews for WorldQuest Orlando Resort

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were given a huge suite, with full kitchen and lounge.
Continental breakfast was included, which was a bonus.
Free shuttle twice daily to Disney transport hub.
Shop not fully stocked in May.
Great pool and Tikki bar area.

Room Tip: Lovely room overlooking lake, next to wilderness, was noisy at night with frogs and birds ?! Long w...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Linda from the UK,

Thank you for the 5 Star review! I am pleased that you enjoyed the pool area and the tiki bar, as well as the natural areas and the wildlife!

Thank you again!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I visited the World Quest Centre in early May. As is typical for Orlando the weather was fabulous the Quest was an excellent choice for our short stay. We stayed in Building 7 which is at the very back of the of the complex. Very quite but just a bit too far if you want to walk to the buffet breakfast. Our room was big and spacious, Very well laid out with two bedrooms. We could have no complaints about the cleanliness of the place it was very neat and tidy. Overall excellent value for our travelling party......

Room Tip: Some rooms have quite a lot of road noise from nearby freeway
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Walhol from Ireland,
Thank you for the "Excellent" rating and thank you for your business. I will share your comments with the WorldQuest staff.
We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Orlando.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My family and I stayed here on our vacation (May 25-30th 2014). We had only seen pictures online and didn't know what to expect but when we got there, we were very pleased. The rooms were great sized, very nicely decorated and everything we needed for a comfortable stay was in the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were not spotless but for the most part were clean. We were given a room close to the pool and my kids loved it!! The pool area was large and clean and the water was warm. The price was also great!! We would definitely recommend this resort and we will definitely stay there again on our next visit.

Maria H.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the pool, we stayed in building 1 and loved it!!
1  Thank Maria E

Thank you Maria for posting your review on your stay the week of Memorial Day. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and glad to see you found the staff both friendly and helpful. It's great to see that you are planning on a return trip to WorldQuest.

Thank you!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The room was nice size and decorated nicely however...The tile floors left everyone's feet black. The floor boards were dirty and dusty. There was dust on the furniture in the room with twin beds. Used q-tips in master bathroom drawer. Mold on the bottom of the shower door in master bath. Hair on the floor behind door in guest bathroom. Sugar ants on kitchen counters. The master shower and one sink did not drain well at all. The twin beds had ill fitting sheets, one bed the sheets were too small to fit and the other they were too big and didn't stay on. Also, only received four clean towels for six people (I do not count swan towels on the bed as usable since they were on the dirty comforter and someone had to rub their hands on them to create the birds). No extra toilet paper in the room, had to get from front desk. No "do not disturb" sign for the door. The patio cushions on the chairs by the pool had mold growing on them. And last, but not least, when I picked up a pillow off the floor there was a large skink on the floor that crawled/slithered away.

2  Thank luvfamvacay

Dear Luvfamvaca,
Thank you for your recent stay with us this past May.

I apoligize that your suite was not up to our standards upon your arrival. We should have taken more care prior to your arrival, and I will certainly share your thoughts with our housekeeping team to ensure we are constantly striving to provide a great product.
I hope you will give us another opportunity when in Orlando.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel was only about a ten minute drive to the Magic Kingdom. It is located in an area which is convenient to a lot of restaurants. The pool was warm and a wonderful size. The rooms were nicely decorated and each had a updated tv. We had a three bedroom unit which was nice, however one of the bedrooms is located next to the front door and has the living area right next to it, so if someone is in the living room or using the front door it can be rather hard to sleep in that particular room. Continental Breakfast is included in the stay and it was just enough. Bagels, cereals, pastries, fruit, coffee, milk and juices. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again as the price of $140 at the time of our stay was quite reasonable.

1  Thank Beth S

Dear Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at WorldQuest. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to your next visit when in Orlando.

Thank you!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We have just returned home after spending 14 nights at this super place! We had a three bed villa with 3 bathrooms, comfortable lounge area and a kitchen with washer/dryer facilities. Having stayed at LBV Resort & Spa the last two years this year we decided to try here! I have to say it was clean, the beds and pillows were very comfortable and we had nothing to complain about. The pool area is fantastic and it allowed us to read our books on our loungers but at the same time the children (6 & 8) could play in the pool knowing we could see them easily. The deepest it got was 5ft. We were lucky and had building 1 on the top floor allocated to us over looking the pool but I gather if you don't have a car and are allocated a building further away it is not the ideal situation for you. If I had to make one small criticism, the air con unit in the kitchen is quite noisy! We plan on staying here again next year and highly recommend this place for families. The security at the entrance is good and they offer a complimentary continental breakfast every morning, the only down side to that was queuing to use the toaster but hey what does it matter...you are on holiday! I see no reason for paying Disney hotel prices when this hotel is only 5 mins for Disney, in a quiet location and at a good price for a 3 bed villa. See you in May 2015 (fingers crossed) WorldQuest :-)

Room Tip: Building 1 on the top floor by the pool would be my choice as it is easier than driving to a buildin...
1  Thank KLH7981

Thank you Kate from Bramham for your review. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your two weeks with us, and I will share all of your comments with the WorldQuest team. We hope you can make the return trip in May of 2015.