“Amazing”

Orlando Attractions Roundtrip Transfer
Ranked #3 of 424 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Discovery Cove is a one-of-a kind experience where you can interact with bottlenose dolphins, feed tropical birds, play inches from a family of otters and even walk on the Grand Reef floor-all in one day. Between adventures, recharge with unlimited island fare and refreshments. With this all-inclusive experience your family can unwind, explore, learn, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Barnsley, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

It was the most amazing day! We arrived at 7.20am were fed a good breakfast ( best we had all holiday) we swam with the dolphins at 9am and had a fabulous interaction with them, then spent the rest of the day snorkeling with the rays and fish, riding the lazy river watching the dolphins, and generally relaxing.
Lunch was a good selection and there was no rush. There was a steel band entertaining the diners. Free snacks and drinks were available all day. We eventually left at 4.45pm very wrinkled and absolutely exhausted.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Went to Discovery Cove on November 17 as a group of 4 adults. Added the Swimming with the Dolphins to our day and we had a blast! Truly an all-inclusive day with towels, lockers, snorkeling gear, snacks, drinks, and breakfast and lunch included in the price.

We arrived at 9:30 am and were given our dolphin swim time(3:00 pm). This meant we had the whole day to spend exploring DC. Snorkeling was amazing with many fish and rays sharing the water with you. The bird aviary was fun and was made more exciting when my GF got pooped on!!!

The food was very good and abundant and we really appreciated a cold beer after swimming in the days heat.

All in all, with a 14 day unlimited pass to Sea World and Aquatica included in the price, this is a no brainer.

Reading, United Kingdom
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“All inclusive, tranquil day out”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We arrived at about 8.30am, received our passes and our dolphin swim time and went for our buffet breakfast (lots of choice, cooked breakfast, croissants, fruit, cereal, juice etc).
We collected our snorkels and wet suit/vest and relaxed in the very warm river and explored the amazing reef where you are in with huge rays and fish. Amazing
Our dolphin swim was exciting and the dolphins seem well cared for
Lunch was again buffet
Drinks are free, as are bar snacks
You will not go hungry!
Clean and lovely environment, we had a great day!
free lockers, free parking
The ony thing that would have made it better is if the weather had been warmer
We booked about 3 months in advance
Worth the money as we paid a little extra to have busch gardens included in our 2 week pass to seaworld/aquatica - so go at the start of your holiday and dont buy tickets for these
We bought universal and disney tickets separately

Northampton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“an amazing experience for all”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We had a magical time at discovery cove. Our group was 3 adults and 2 six year olds. The staff were helpful and friendly. The food was plentiful and delicious. A highlight for us apart from swimming with the dolphins, was when my son was being a wimp about going in the pool with the fish to snorkel, as it was a bit cold, a member of staff who was working on the pool, took my son and I round to see the sharks, and gave my son a sharks tooth and a ray tooth. He really took the time with my son.

Visited October 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day at Discovery Cove”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My daughter, step daughter and I had the most amazing day at Discovery Cove.

I was a bit 'meh' about it when my stepdaughter suggested going as she had been before and loved it and felt at approx £170 for a day was a bit steep but decided to go with it as we also planned on visiting Sea World and Aquatica and entrance to there was included in the £170.

Well, my 'meh' thoughts were quickly dispelled as we walked in the entrance at 7.30am for our check in - wow! This place is amazing and we have the most fantastic day.

So much to do - I honestly thought I'd be bored spending the whole day here and had taken a book and my i-pod, neither of which left my bag!

All the food and drinks and snacks are included, a delicious buffet all you can eat breakfast and lunch, drinks (including alcholic), snacks and also wet suits, towels and a snorkel and mask are all free to use.

The dolphin swim was unforgettable, the snorkeling with sting ray and other marine life amazing, the lazy river gorgeous and the bird aviary hysterical!! I'm running out of superlatives here!

All the staff was helpful and friendly, plenty of sunbeds to relax on, soft sand and (for us) beautiful weather all made for a truly unforgettable day.

My stepdaughter did the Sea Adventure which cost extra but she thoroughly enjoyed. We decided to buy the $150 photo package which wasn't cheap but split three ways it wasn't too 'ouch' on the wallet and in that we got a ton of photos, key rings and also a cd of all the photos taken of us.

Would I recommend it - yes! Would I go again - yes! Can't get better than that!