Rooms are much better than standard hotel rooms, lots of space, jaccuzi tub, the works. Technically can walk to Uinversal if you are ok with crossing two busy intersections. Outdoor pool is clean and great to use. Shuttle service doesn't exactly match Universal hours and special night events and shuttle service doesn't go direct to Universal, it stops at several other hotels, this is the only reason I gave it a 4 on services instead of a 5. Regardless, it was $8 cab ride to Uinversal so no rent a car and no Universal parking fees!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Point Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Orlando Resort Florida