We booked a two bedroom suite in this hotel for my husband and I and our grown up daughter and were thrilled with the luxury and space we had. We were located on the fifth floor overlooking the pool which was excellent. I cannot praise the accommodation enough, the kitchen was well equipped, we had a spacious living area and balcony off it. Our bedroom was perfect with a large bathroom. Our daughters room was perfect and was in fact a self contained suite, the design of the two bedded suites mean you enter through one door from the hall, but inside there are two separate doors, one side has the kitchen, living and master bedroom with large bathroom and the other, with its own separate entrance, had a double bedroom with a living area with kitchenette and bathroom. The layout is excellent where family members want to be together, but at the same time have their own space. The pool, which we used every morning, was a great size and never really that busy which was very pleasant. There are multiple seating areas and plenty of beach size towels available and a hot tub, and small gym. The cabana (located near the pool) is very handy for drinks, though they are expensive, and if you get peckish they serve a nice selection of food. The location is amazing, we were not far from any place, sea world and universal is close by and Disney only a short drive, shopping of course is just wonderful and the malls seem to stay open late most evenings, Florida Mall, International Drive outlet mall, and many others all just a short drive away. We loved the peace at the hotel we never heard anyone else in the other suites, which was terrific. The internet access in the rooms was very helpful for looking up addresses of places to visit and then enter them into the sat. navigation. The staff were the absolute best, I could not fault them at all, from the moment we entered the hotel, they helped with everything and were always on hand in the background if we needed anything. A lovely lady in reception (on our last night) printed our boarding passes, nothing was too much trouble. The cleaning staff were great, always remembering to replace little things, like kitchen paper towel, they had a huge amount of work to do with the size of the hotel, yet everything was excellently cleaned, towels replaced and trash taken away like magic every day. The pool guys seem to be cleaning and brushing and tidying all the time, and were very cheery and pleasant, especially one older guy who greeted us every morning. Overall a great and wonderful experience, which we would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Point Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Orlando Resort Florida