My family of four just got back from a week at The Point Orlando. What a perfect location and the rooms were clean, large and well appointed. It is in the centre of everything and within walking distance to food, convenience stores and International Drive. The staff were friendly and helpful. The pool is like bathwater and very clean with lots of towels and seating available. I would definately recommend this location to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Point Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Orlando Resort Florida