Exellent place to stay! The entire staff was helpful, knowledgable of the local area, and friendly. Every person working the front desk spoke to you no matter what time you walked in the front door! Josh (who was new) was most friendly and helpful. We were just off a weeks cruise, the service here made us feel like we were still on the ship. I come to Olraldo every year for work and my family comes to play. I have already made reservations for next year. Close to all attractions (walk to Wet N Wild), and International Ave. It has easy to get in and out by car, bus or taxi. Great pool with a snack bar at the pool with drinks. Breakfast was nicely done also. Will stay here every year. Johnny from Tennessee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Point Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Orlando Resort Florida