This was our third visit to Orlando and The Point is an excellent choice for everything the city has to offer.
60 seconds off I Drive which I think is a benefit, The Point is a relaxed setting with excellent facilities - the in house Starbucks being a major bonus for me, I need my morning fix! The rooms are typically large but with extra detail that justifies the 4 star rating, fixtures & fittings are very good as is the hotels decor in general.
Would definitely recommend and will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Point Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Orlando Resort Florida