Toilet constantly burps and makes all kinds of racket. Washing machine sounds like a jack hammer. Some sort of small spider-like insects constantly crawling around the countertop. Must use Keureg coffee pods and they do not replenish those like most hotels do, they charge here. If you plan on using the pull out sofa, good luck sleeping (although most pull outs suck). The good...nice pool area and hot tub. Mostly clean around the complex and interior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your The Point Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Orlando Resort Florida