I've been to this place a couple of tImes on Universal Boulevard The most recent visit was January 2014. I had an apartment with double bedroom, sitting room cum kitchenette with cutlery and china. There is an en suite bathroom with bath and shower. Good facilities include a cooker, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer and also a coffee maker. They supply Keurig coffee each day to put in your Keurig coffee maker. Clean towels every day with someone who comes in to change the bins and makes the bed each day. There is a sofa/bed in the living area too along with a coffee table and a small round dining table with 4 chairs. They have nice pictures on the wall and tv in dining room and bedroom. There is free wifi but that sometimes gives a weak signal so you have to find the best position to be in. The best rooms are in Tower 1 in my opinion. It seems brighter than Tower 2. No smoking in all the rooms and a good view of the pool, which is the best side to be. Always take the pool view if you can. I totally relaxed in this place that also has a bar at the pool and an eating area inside near reception. Staff are always helpful. Tip the maid each day as each day a different cleaner comes to your room. 2 to 3 dollars a day. No spa or activities for children. Not far from Disney on a shuttle bus from hotel and you can catch an I ride bus to the shopping area too? Walgreen is within walking distance of about 25 minutes it much easier if you have a car of course. Sweet Tomatoes is not far for an inexpensive meal. Buffet style. I would definitely recommend The Point and will revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Point Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida