We stayed at The Point for 9 nights in late May/early June 2014 and were very happy with our experience for a number of reasons:
Location - other than Disney which is a drive for everyone unless you stay in their resort, everywhere is easy to get to from The Point, plus you can make use of their shuttle service for the majority of the attractions, including Disney. Wet n' Wild is just over the road so no need there!
Value - we thought this was one of the best value hotels we have ever stayed at. Obviously there is a lot of competition in Orlando but the quality, cleanliness and security of this hotel are all excellent. Resort fees are very common now but with the pool towels and shuttle service we felt like we got something back this time!
Staff - last but in our case certainly not least, we found the staff to not only be really friendly (expected) but also helpful in terms of offering to assist us with making any arrangements or sharing local knowledge.
We had a minor issue with our room when we arrived and were quite surprised by how quickly and effectively Jeff Swirsky (General Manager) dealt with it. We spoke to him as we were finishing breakfast and a couple of minutes after returning to our room he called to explain what the course of action would be. Plus, he then followed up the day after to ensure that we were happy with the outcome.
For us, this was very important and we wish more hotels cared about their guests as much!
Thank you Jeff and team for a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Point Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Orlando Resort Florida