Awesome experience, I was down for 7 days at a conference with many seminars on culture & leadership, these folks could have been presenters there. All the employees seem genuinely happy to do what they do and help out wherever they can. I-Ride Green Line north and south stops right outside, red line is a 5 min walk or a 2 stop transfer.
The ladies at the Cabana Bar are top shelf and work their butts off to try and keep everyone supplied with food & drink while engaging in conversation. Keep it up Girls. Same with all the front desk staff.
I really don't understand any of the bad reviews, I'm sure I saw some of you walking around the resort like your dog just died and your wife left you.....We get it your miserable, go do it somewhere else.
The food was good, better than average actually for "pub food" and the prices were great I think I had 4 or 5 meals there. Helpful friendly, entertaining, accommodating I very much enjoyed my time.
I also don't get the complaints about housekeeping? what kind of trail of destruction do you people leave behind you? I pick up after myself just like I do at home and thanks to housekeeping my bed was made for me every day, towels were replaced, I even got cool towel swans. For those who complain about the bedding not being changed......do you change your own bedding every night? do you have no environmental morals? I'm no tree hugger, I like motors, and fossil fuels & BIG bon-fires but expecting bedding to be changed and washed daily is just self righteous. Most hotels I stay in now days are the same way, it's called environmental stewardship.
Anyway full marks from me, there might be a few nicer places out there but your going to have to pay a lot more than here.
Cheers to you guys for a great stay, hopefully I'll be back soon, with the family this time.
Ian, Edmonton Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Point Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Orlando Resort Florida